Can we get a NT list of "Girl Cars"?

Kawasaki katana (any size engine)
Any sports bike that's 250cc
Honda CBR600cc (shots!!!)
You mean a Suzuki Katana? I gotta respectfully disagree though. Motorcycle = automatic man points

I'm guessing you're a Yamaha guy then. R1 or R6? But not trying to derail the thread. 

Mitsubshi Eclipse

Acura RSX

Honda Civic (7th Gen+)

VW Beetle

A lot of stupid posts in this thread. Not sure if srs or trolling. But then again, "girl" cars are subjective. I guess it depends where you are geographically as some women have different tastes, influences and needs. Where I come from, most women lean towards Honda Civics, non-Wrangler Jeeps, CRVs and Jettas/GTIs.

If you want to get factual, here is AutoGuide's top ten cars with the highest average of women buyers in the US:

Jeep Compass
Nissan Juke
Toyota Rav4
Honda CRV
Hyundai Tucson
Toyota Matrix
VW Beetle
VW Eos
Nissan Rogue
Volvo S40

The Volvo being number 1, has almost 60% in their client base that are women.

I used to own a 335i. I have driven the E90 M3 numerous times around. They are amazing vehicles (If they are working. I had to fix mine a lot). In terms of performance, they aren't women's cars IMO. And you somewhat need to be mechanically inclined to own one if it's not under warranty. The average woman I see that drives one, appears to be wealthy or it isn't hers, but that's just me. The average man who buys one either is mechanically inclined or has deep pockets to fix it. OR...you may be on NT.
^Truest post in this thread.  

There are just some cars that you look at and say that is a man's car: an early 70s fastback mach 1 mustang or MKIV Supra 6-speed TT or my current favorite Nissan GT-R 
pimp.gif

I think its a lot harder to say a car is purely female in looks and driveability.  Certainly big engines, high horsepower, and manual transmissions tend to attract and are coveted by enthusiast males, but even the great Mustang is succumbing to the feminization of the American car industry as its new model resembles a Euro-American conglomeration clearly designed to sell units abroad.  I pray Nissan doesn't succumb to the same pressures in the next GT-R36.  Don't kill off the GT-R like you did the Infiniti G line coupe which now resembles an Accord coupe with feminized lines and design.

G coupe was feminized? Maybe the sedan, not the coupe.

You dont look at a Supra and go "thats a mans car". You think "thats a tuners car" or for the less educated "fast and furious car." It comes with the notion that its obviously a guy car, but a firm MANS car? Supra woudnt be an example I would give.

"Girls car" has to do with looks. Period. Not performance.

This thread is in wayyyy too many different directions. This can either go by area, personal opinion, NT logic etc

G coupe was feminized? Maybe the sedan, not the coupe.

You dont look at a Supra and go "thats a mans car". You think "thats a tuners car" or for the less educated "fast and furious car." It comes with the notion that its obviously a guy car, but a firm MANS car? Supra woudnt be an example I would give.

"Girls car" has to do with looks. Period. Not performance.
Man I disagree with everything you just said here.  I owned an 04 G35 coupe for 6 years before purchasing my Cayman R and NSX last year.  I loved the looks, sound, and performance of the G35, but the change to the G37 resulted in a softer and more "elegant" design that I believe Infiniti did on purpose to make it appear more luxurious and less muscle.  In my eyes they destroyed the Skyline heritage in order to make a more female friendly vehicle which I see driven regularly by females.  Not the sole reason I abandoned the brand for Porsche and old school Honda, but it played a role in my decision not to continue with the line.  

I have never seen a female drive or admire a Supra.  My girl thinks I am nuts for wanting to sell my Cayman R for a low mileage 98 MKIV Supra TT black on black.  

^ Man's car bruh, not tuner or fast and furious, this is the definition of a HP monster with no iterations of female tendencies like the G37.

And as to your point about a "girl's car" being purely based on looks and not performance, how do you explain the majority of female owners of Mustang's, Camaro's, and Chally's driving exclusively V6s with auto transmissions?  These are the lowest performing, easiest to drive, and most fuel efficient vehicles in those bloodlines.  I would argue that these vehicles were produced for mostly females.  No hardcore male auto enthusiast would be caught dead in a V6 auto Mustang, and I don't want to hear any justification about annoyance of city driving with a manual, mpg v6 vs. v8, or cost savings. 

Man I disagree with everything you just said here.  I owned an 04 G35 coupe for 6 years before purchasing my Cayman R and NSX last year.  I loved the looks, sound, and performance of the G35, but the change to the G37 resulted in a softer and more "elegant" design that I believe Infiniti did on purpose to make it appear more luxurious and less muscle.  In my eyes they destroyed the Skyline heritage in order to make a more female friendly vehicle which I see driven regularly by females.  Not the sole reason I abandoned the brand for Porsche and old school Honda, but it played a role in my decision not to continue with the line.  

I have never seen a female drive or admire a Supra.  My girl thinks I am nuts for wanting to sell my Cayman R for a low mileage 98 MKIV Supra TT black on black.  

^ Man's car bruh, not tuner or fast and furious, this is the definition of a HP monster with no iterations of female tendencies like the G37.

And as to your point about a "girl's car" being purely based on looks and not performance, how do you explain the majority of female owners of Mustang's, Camaro's, and Chally's driving exclusively V6s with auto transmissions?  These are the lowest performing, easiest to drive, and most fuel efficient vehicles in those bloodlines.  I would argue that these vehicles were produced for mostly females.  No hardcore male auto enthusist would be caught dead in a V6 auto Mustang, and I don't want to hear any justification about annoyance of city driving with a manual, mpg v6 vs. v8, or cost savings.
G37 coupes are feminine? They look tons better than the G35, and softer lines does not mean "girl". Headlights look a lot more aggressive than the G35 and the gattling gun tails are a nice tough. G35 never looked muscle-y to begin with.

V6 auto "muscles" ARE for non enthusiasts, whether male or female. Not every guy is an enthusiast, and many dont care about having the V8. They just want the car for its looks, and they fact they can ohave one with relatively good mileage. They still have the body of a MAN car.

I would gladly drive 95% of the cars listed(I drive one of them).

Some of you are nuts. Enjoy your mid life crisis.

Last edited:
girl cars would be
miatas
jettas
beetle
audi tt
mb slk
scion tc
alitma
camry
etc
any hybrid car (no not the dam hyper cars :lol:)
any car thats meant to be eco friendly or good on MPG

Last edited:
dudes with the giant lists of female cars most likely drive Chevy Aveos or some other POS (that's even if they have a car at all). Basically anything other than a v8 muscle car is a girl's whip now. Real illiterate redneck mentality

Last edited:
I drive a Murano. My jimmies been rustled since the day I got it :lol:

My last car was a Trailblazer SS and too many people recognized it. It actually got stolen for 2 days at 1 point. I decided to get my **** together and live legit (been doing good so far. Almost 5 years :pimp:). I asked my boy that sells cars what he had fully loaded but low-key and this was the best he had with low miles. I think it's ugly as hell but the interior is pretty nice. It gets the job done tho. Nobody's looking for a Murano and I never get pulled over by cops.

He's looking for me a Maxima now. I want a 2010, in specific color, with a specific configuration of packages. Can I have my man card back when I get it?

dudes with the giant lists of female cars most likely drive Chevy Aveos or some other POS (that's even if they have a car at all). Basically anything other than a v8 muscle car is a girl's whip now. Real illiterate redneck mentality

Now that's a real manly mans car :smokin

brock-lesnar-chevy-aveo-o.gif

Last edited:
I have a W220 S-class with a 3.2 V6. It appears I'm going to be trading it in for the S500 with a V8 after reading this thread

Back
Top Bottom