Can we PLEASE change the background of NikeTalk to white?

Hey guys, I'm chuxndunx from Niketalk, NSB, ISS, and eBay. I've been part of the online sneaker community since 2007. I have a favor to ask: can we PLEASE change the background of NikeTalk to white? Black background makes the pupils dilate, and when your pupils are dilated continuously for a long time you gradually lose your eye sight. I understand Black and Red is the theme color for NikeTalk but changing the background to white is the healthier choice in the long run.
Please consider! I appreciate it.

Seriously. I think Niketalk has induced some migraines for me. I look at this black screen, then back to white on my browser, and my head gets messed up.

OP, you have two options:

1. Click the little red icon with a white star-shaped thing inside (it should be beside 4 other icons, one of which is the same one except it has a black-moon shape inside).

2. If you're using a Mac, hold control, alt, and command at the same time, and without releasing it, press '8' on your keyboard. This inverses the color of your entire monitor.

Wow, how did I not notice that icon before?
Edit: Aaaahhhh, it's worse!  The red on grey background is burning my eyes.

Originally Posted by FOG

OP, you have two options:

1. Click the little red icon with a white star-shaped thing inside (it should be beside 4 other icons, one of which is the same one except it has a black-moon shape inside).

2. If you're using a Mac, hold control, alt, and command at the same time, and without releasing it, press '8' on your keyboard. This inverses the color of your entire monitor.

SOOOO much better. I didn't know NikeTalk had that kind of option. Thanks!

Originally Posted by chuxndunx

Hey guys, I'm chuxndunx from Niketalk, NSB, ISS, and eBay.  
troy+at+home.jpg

I'd vote for the change for the sole reason of being able to browse at work and make it look like I'm being productive.

Mine is GREY.
30t6p3b.gif

Html code is not working
30t6p3b.gif
Taking precious time out of my day to fix these bugs for buggz. This place is hardly worth the trouble it use to be.

It does save energy and I don't know about ya'll, but NT is black for me, probably the only site I visit that is based on a black background.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

It does save energy and I don't know about ya'll, but NT is black for me, probably the only site I visit that is based on a black background.

laugh.gif
it does not save any energy

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by nocomment6

laugh.gif
it does not save any energy
If he is on a smartphone it does..other that that ...
laugh.gif

Niketalk creator made it a bulls themed...hence being a site dedicated to Jordan brand and nike...your post won't change that....it's insulting

Originally Posted by smellyginger

Niketalk creator made it a bulls themed...hence being a site dedicated to Jordan brand and nike...your post won't change that....it's insulting
because the bulls never wore white, right?

but back to the OPs concern, i heard that white backgrounds are bad for your eyes, too, as the light is constantly shooting electrodes (rods and cones) into your pupils. i'm pretty sure if you stare at a screen for too long no matter what the color you're gonna be screwed.

Back
Top Bottom