Can we PLEASE change the background of NikeTalk to white?

Im on Mobile and I clicked the damn sun to see the difference. Now it won't change back when click the moon and the white is bothering my eyes
laugh.gif
HALP!

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Im on Mobile and I clicked the damn sun to see the difference. Now it won't change back when click the moon and the white is bothering my eyes
laugh.gif
HALP!
Yo someone please figure out how to change back. This #*!* looks horrendous and I can't get it to change back either 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif
HALP!
Yo someone please figure out how to change back. This #*!* looks horrendous and I can't get it to change back either 
mad.gif
click the moon button homie...

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

blasphemy
Word.

It's been black since day 1, why would they change it now for anyone, let alone a small percentage who complain.
roll.gif

For anyone havin trouble gettin back to black becuz the "moon" button isn't working:

Clear your cache, history, and cookies.

Thank you Meth for helpin me solve that problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

ok but serious question....i clicked that button at the top of the screen to see if my screen would actually turn white...and it did...and now it wont turn back...HOW DO I TURN IT BACK!!!!???
hit the moon icon
I did, nothing happened smh
seriously, i'm getting anxious here how do you change it back??

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

hit the moon icon
I did, nothing happened smh
seriously, i'm getting anxious here how do you change it back??

Originally Posted by thejrob

For anyone havin trouble gettin back to black becuz the "moon" button isn't working:

Clear your cache, history, and cookies.

Thank you Meth for helpin me solve that problem
pimp.gif

I'm dying right now, this clown from ISS really had the nerve to come here making request on his 20th post.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom