CAN YALL TELL ME SOME GOOD PLACES

to take a girl in d.c to just chill, places most people would enjoy, ive been to dc before but usually only to go to commonwealth or to georgetown.

wut do you guys recommend?

waterfront, theres a few trails down there for joggers and stuff, its right on the water so its a nice view on a clear day.

or u can act like a tourist for a day, hit up the museums, and check out the monuments, thats pretty cool, takes me back to when i was super young, i sometimesforget how close some of this historic stuff is. and take it for granted, n just drive right by it, the museums are dope tho, i would recommend that becauseits getting chilly outside, spring time explore the city and peep the monuments tho, girls like that kinda stuff, especially if they dont live in DC (goin offyour name)

Word take her to the museum.

Y'all dudes need to watch Hitch or something to get some ideas. I had a young dude tell me he took this girl shopping as the 1stdate.
smh.gif
smh.gif

You don't do the movies as a 1st date (if you're serious about the chick and don't stress sex on the first) cause its too impersonal, how you gonnaget to know someone watching a movie and being quiet for 2 hrs?

Go to Six Flags for Fright Night or something, but then again, so much scattered !$% is around you may want to steer clear.

Yeah I'd say the museum is gonna be a good choice, that or a cage match.

My-T.

If ur willing to travel to MoCo, hit downtown Silver Spring, or the Rio in Gaithersburg. Nice places.

co-sign tee peso.... two very good ureas for a date night. if you goin the movie route, the rio and downtown SS got that for you. and both have restaurants foryour pleasure as well. my best advice is to be creative though, try to do somethin different... put your coat over a puddle so she can walk over it orsomethin, lol...

I took my breezy to old town once. It was nice just walking around, talking and enjoying the weather. There's even boat rides at thewaterfront you can go on for cheap or just grab a bit to eat at one of those nice restaurants. Its cheap plus you spend quality time...

Yeah if your willing to go into Maryland deffinately hit up the national harbor...real nice down there...

I would go to Great Falls. I know it ain't DC, but it's not far from it. I just went there today with my girl, it was really nice.

7th street. Bowling (Lucky Strike). Food spots (Clydes, Zengo, Matchbox). Movies if you doing a marathon...

And dessert for the win.

All right there in one locale..

take her to the drafthouse....lol.....movie, food and drinks all under 1 roof....they have one in Arlington and the new one that just opened in MoCo....

Back
Top Bottom