Can you believe Nike change the Jordan 1 High Infared? But the new type looks great!!

i mean you just saw the box for max orange in this post....so it's going to be max orange, infrared was the sample colorway....

MAX ORANGE!!!!!!!

box and everything has been posted in here, they are just using sample pix and the information that was given to them PRIOR....that's why they won'tsell till the 6th, they probably don't have the shoes on hand yet, even eastbay does this at times

Things are looking good for JB this year.

The only problem is that there's too many 1's coming out.. BUT...at least the colorways are nice and clean.

i have mixed emotions about these.
they don't look bad, but i would have preferred the infared 1s

Ok someone fill me in on these I's! I am only lacking a pair of I's to my collection. I have never had a pair. I was looking to get the best example ofthe infrared from original. So what is the difference? Obviously the color is orange but material? Is this worth passing up on for a better retro I closer tooriginal?

you might as well just get the strap 1s then if you wanna go close to the OG, cuz these are pretty different as far as color, and colorplacement goes...

the strap ones are killing me. they took a dump all over a dope shoe. strap? someone should have told JB if we wanted straps we would have picked up somereebok classics from our grandparents!

I'm not sure about that material, I'll have to see and feel in person, but that colorway is dope!
pimp.gif
So ya'll think we'll still see the Black/Max Orange VI's?Hmmmmmmm..........

Originally Posted by steeda972003

the strap ones are killing me. they took a dump all over a dope shoe. strap? someone should have told JB if we wanted straps we would have picked up some reebok classics from our grandparents!

You do know the strap is removable right? check my pics....

430366d4178b429fd380e371f0b05abf5952bc74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom