Can you drink a fifth of liqour? Turns out it's Mr.Boston

I drank a fifth of bacardi on the beach in mexico, but that was over the course of a couple hours.

And i just recently had about 9oz of Jameson in a half hour, and i was blacked out for a good 5 hours afterward.

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by Club29

i just drank a 5th of vodka, ya dare me to drive?

remember that song by phil collins in the air of the night about that guy who could have saved that other guy from drowning?

but didn't, then phil saw it all then at his show he found him

There's a very high chance of you getting alcohol poisoning. Plus don't discount the fact that dude might be trying to steal your organs. Some sickbastards out there.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

i drank a 5th when i was getting the side of my body tattooed. took me about an hour. didnt realize how drunk i was until i stood up. im a 5ft 2in girl if i can handle it you should be cool. good luck though, i figure by shot 10 youll start gagging because of the taste.
doesnt alcohol thin your bloods so drinking before getting tatted isnt the best idea

I just used this site...http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/....and you would have BAC of 0.341 if youdid 17 shots in 17 minutes and you weigh 200 pounds...I am pretty sure that around a BAC of .40 is declared legally dead or at least you should be dead, soyea, you would be pretty near death

I love drinking as much as the next guy....and I've had alcohol poisoning before...it's not fun at all...so I would try and make $40 without destroyingyour body ( and again I assumed you weigh 200 lbs.)

Yea I'm 211lbs...
Like I said he changed it to only $25 so I said hell no.
And Mr. Boston couldn't rape me if I was asleep

laugh.gif
it was mr.boston
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

a girl i live with did 18 shots in like under an hour

freshman year me and my roomate did 15 shots of soco in 20 minutes and drank more after that. We thought he was going to die that night, but I was pretty well. He puked everywhere, i didnt puke at all.

*actually some were soco some were bacardi 151
A few months ago on my 21st birthday my roommates and friends thought it'd be a great idea for me to take 21 shots of vodka! At first I waslike
tired.gif
thinking how much of a beast was! Then as I began to take theshots I began to think it wasn't such a good idea and wanted to stop fully satisfied that 'd taken 10 to the head. After realizing that I was trying tostop before reaching the 21 mark everyone started saying how I fell off and couldn't drink like I used to so I said eff it and finished the last 11. Thewhole thing took somewhere around 30-40 minutes and let's just say that's the only thing I remember about my 21st birthday.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

i drank a 5th when i was getting the side of my body tattooed. took me about an hour. didnt realize how drunk i was until i stood up. im a 5ft 2in girl if i can handle it you should be cool. good luck though, i figure by shot 10 youll start gagging because of the taste.
doesnt alcohol thin your bloods so drinking before getting tatted isnt the best idea
yes, thats why it's ducktales.

17 mins?? Thats way too short of a time. Make sure you eat something before you drink.

1/5 of what though??? 1 liter? 750mL???

Originally Posted by dugtrio

laugh.gif
@ that story. No even mediocre tattoo artist would tattooa person, especially a 5'2" girl while drinking a 5th

i would just give plasma/sperm.

but if you do decide to do it. bring a friend or 2 just to have your back to make sure nothing happens. i would also go straight to the hospital to get yourstomach pumped when your done because your gonna be DONE.

ya around here the shops dont let you come in drunk, if they even smell a little bit of alcohol on u they turn you away. bloody tattoo FTL

Originally Posted by dugtrio

roll.gif
@ you dudes. why would i lie? lol the tattoo artist is a good friend,it doesnt mess up the process or anything just makes you bleed more. i asked him beforehand if it was going to be a problem he said "nah only if youvebeen drinking all day" i didnt start drinking until i got to the shop.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

LMFAO dude i wouldnt trust that for nothin, dude might be a psycho and BELIEVE ME.... if you drink 17 shots in 17 minutes you will more than likely BLACK OUT. 40 dollars aint worth the heart ache IMO... your gonna be HURT. and he might rape you in the butt and get that on tape. maybe hes not makin a documentary but hes makin a date rape scenario film lol, and your the victim in this one

i would say... no

but for your question... yes i can and have drunken a fifth of liquor on more then one occasion. but that is throughout the night. not in less then 20 minutes lol.

QF ABSOLUTE T

don't be a sucker fam. 40 bones ain't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom