Can you hunt...volume survival

Random what if scenario, as you please.  If the world woke up tomorrow and all man made inventions (be it a pencil, or a Mickey D's) was gone and we were back to caveman status would you be able to survive?  Let's say that people are nice to each other, so you don't have to worry about other humans hurting you.  However, everyone is dropped randomly and you were 10 miles away from the closest person to start with. Could you figure out how to hunt, live off the land, make a fire etc?  

Part 2:
Let's make this more interesting...say everyone was dropped randomly on the 7 continents and each person was placed 10 miles away from each other.  How long do you think it would take before we got back (how many months/years) to our current level of humanity.  Out of 7 billion people in the world how many do you think would be alive by the time we got back to our current standards of living.

Random what if scenario, as you please.  If the world woke up tomorrow and all man made inventions (be it a pencil, or a Mickey D's) was gone and we were back to caveman status would you be able to survive?  Let's say that people are nice to each other, so you don't have to worry about other humans hurting you.  However, everyone is dropped randomly and you were 10 miles away from the closest person to start with. Could you figure out how to hunt, live off the land, make a fire etc?  

Part 2:
Let's make this more interesting...say everyone was dropped randomly on the 7 continents and each person was placed 10 miles away from each other.  How long do you think it would take before we got back (how many months/years) to our current level of humanity.  Out of 7 billion people in the world how many do you think would be alive by the time we got back to our current standards of living.

reminds me of this comic
2011-01-13-Strip_96_Survivormen_web.gif

I can survive I just need a Knife

Not many people would survive for medical reasons and they never learned to hunt

Not many people would survive for medical reasons and they never learned to hunt

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Co-sign. Grew up in the middle of the woods for 18 years. All I need is a knife and I'll be living like a king in a few days time.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Co-sign. Grew up in the middle of the woods for 18 years. All I need is a knife and I'll be living like a king in a few days time.

Just a bit inspired from Game of Thrones. The world is completely different, yet the same sort of men still dominate.

Just a bit inspired from Game of Thrones. The world is completely different, yet the same sort of men still dominate.

Back
Top Bottom