she was showing and everything
was kinda weirded out
was at her crib
she got up to got to the bathroom after
i got outta there so fast
before she came out
didnt even say anything as i was leaving
never called or anything after
I posted in the POF thread, I matched with a chick that catfished me with her pics. She's actually 7mths pregnant.

Won't lie I kinda wanna do it, but kinda weirded out at the same time.

smashin a virgin be so trash
being able to mold them is nice though
but some women cant be taught
but when u get a female who a virgin
and a natural
u KNOW she stayed masturbating
Had one recently I met when she was a virgin. Told her I wasn't interested.

She hit me back couple months later talmbout she not a virgin anymore. Use to suck me off in the whip late nights. Ironic cuz shes a dental hygienist.

She got mad I'd never bring her crazy *** to the crib and she would refuse to go to a telly. She was convinced I had a wife and kids :rofl:

I posted in the POF thread, I matched with a chick that catfished me with her pics. She's actually 7mths pregnant.

Won't lie I kinda wanna do it, but kinda weirded out at the same time.
wettest p EVER
tops crazy p
and fat p

I try to keep track year by year at this point ...I know how many I smashed so far in2019, give or take 1 or 2 from a few hazy nights

Pregnant ***** when it ain’t yo baby>

I used to smash this one lil b up until she was around 8 mths..... shoot all in the mfer too.
nah i didnt want her to have a damn miscarriage
i did shoot the club up
but had that instant regret like
"damn i only met her today
and i smashed
what if she got something"
still snuck out that place after she went to the bathroom

I smashed this chick with a broken leg once first time I met her. Don't remember her name but she had the prettiest ******* I ever seen

I remember cuz we were smoking a spliff and watching the end of that niners-seahawks game when Sherman went off on Crabtree in the post game interview.

"**** if your leg broke *****, hop up on your good foot"

I smashed this chick with a broken leg once first time I met her. Don't remember her name but she had the prettiest ******* I ever seen

I remember cuz we were smoking a spliff and watching the end of that niners-seahawks game when Sherman went off on Crabtree in the post game interview.

yo a nice looking nipple and aerola is an underrated quality

props that’s a W.

One chick I used to hit had told me she had some eye condition. Some **** where the **** that keep your eyes moist or some **** wasn’t working and her **** was drying out and she would eventually be blind if it wasn’t fixed or some ****.

One day I was thinking about all the nasty **** she used to do and hit her up. Long story short I swooped her up and took her to the crib, that **** looked creepy as hell, her eyes was really ****ed up...... stopped and she grabbed some cheap shades and I ****ed her with some sunglasses on so I wouldn’t have to look at her eyes.

I use to be wild accurate keeping pristine records like an accountant back in college. Especially during my dorming days when you didn't know who you would smash next.

Now I'm washed and my estimates are off. Even worse if we add fellatio. I use to be good with faces. Cant remember some from 6 months let alone a year. Now I recall only if it was was really good or something noteworthy/wild happened.

I wouldn't even be able to get in the ball park and my number isn't outrageously high or nothing.

I stopped even trying to count back when I was younger and for sure in the 20-30 range because it was pointless, I would always forget a couple random broads.

Them names and faces start to fade.

I wouldn't even be able to get in the ball park and my number isn't outrageously high or nothing.

I stopped even trying to count back when I was younger and for sure in the 20-30 range because it was pointless, I would always forget a couple random broads.

Them names and faces start to fade.
the regular smashes of course
but the irregular ones that stand out
u for sure remember
aint NO WAY im forgetting old lady angus

I always say more than 10 and less than 50. I have bad memory. Especially when it comes to names and occurences.
I can be like yeah the bartender at ricardos but it was actually thE bottle girl at opus.

i dont even care about bodies. Dont mean nothing

Back
Top Bottom