Can You Make It Through The Month With $1,000?

Easy. I lived like this so I was able to buy my jewelry and I'm currently living on about $800 a month so I can pay my car note. Not srs

Somebody posted this game YEARS ago on the forum.
Takes me back 
nthat.gif

pay $50 to put my pet to sleep? please. if i have a pet on this salary i'm CLEARLY doing it wrong. :lol:

edit:
made it through with $465. got health care, paid my bills, ate well (not necessarily healthy), got internet, made sure my kid went to the museum & got into the better school program. had to miss that school play though, $50 ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:
I grew up poor, gave my kid everything he needed made it to the play, gifted program, even gave him his 10 bucks :pimp: kept my job, but no insurance and my whip raggedy View media item 1244266

Last edited:
Thing jammed up on me the 1st time on day 18. Replayed it and ended up with like $630 at the end.

Cats fired me for trying to unionize :lol:. That hit and run though :lol: :smh: I had to do it.

Finally got through the entire game after refreshing a few times and having to start over.

I made it through all 30 days with $109 left. I spent money on my kid, gave my mother money for her illness, fixed my car and never spent a dime on myself. I did have 2 job strikes though.

EDIT: I didn't know you could use the "life lines" to get extra cash. I def would've sent myself to school if I knew about those "life lines".

Last edited:
Made it through with like $543. I've been about that life in real life though. The part about your kid being sick and you needing to work and parents frequently doing that in bmore is true. My moms had to go to work so I stayed my sick *** home and she would call and check up on me. Them bills had to be paid, there was no way she could stay home.

When I moved to NYC, it was straight hot dogs, canned food, spaghetti, and sandwiches for the first month.

Made it with $315, I been broke before. Actually gave me a little anxiety, felt too real. I swear when you're down **** piles on like that, every week there's something to try and push you down further.

I remember this game from a few years back on here. Its exaggerated but the point gets its way across. $1,000 a month here in AZ will have you living in some terrible conditions, I can't imagine what it would get you in CA or another state

My kid wearing Payless shoes and I missed grandpa's funeral, but I managed to save enough for the that micro Jesus piece! God is good! :smokin

Last edited:
BS, Supplies don't put me back $50, I'm Mexican if I can't do it with my own supplies, my tio sure as hell can.

Back
Top Bottom