[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

what do these guys do for a living...? are they taking sick days off to wait in line? lol, i'd still rather be waiting in a line than working on thisproject though

Q, must feel nice to already have these joints, huh?

Quick Poll everyone: would you rather have the Flightposite Lite Kryptonate's, or the Yeezy's?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Lineup at LS already apparently 2 guys.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

good april fools joke my man *high five*

lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Q, must feel nice to already have these joints, huh?

Quick Poll everyone: would you rather have the Flightposite Lite Kryptonate's, or the Yeezy's?
Neither

People camping out already? are these shoes really that great that people are camping out 3 days earlier
sick.gif
i was in downtown last weekend and hit up livestock everyone there was talkingabout it

If any saw the recent "Stockroom" @ Kix and the City, Maze showcased the Yeezy's:
http://www.kixandthecity....oom-hd-march-2009-video/

For whutever reason, the one he featured looked gigantic -- like a size 13 compared to size 9 for those models he wuz displaying (lunar trainers, dunks, etc.).

They're alright -- and it's cool that Kanye got to design his own joint, tho' not a big fan of his -- but the bottom line is this:

- they look like one of those Supra/Creative Recreation style/fashion high-tops that are all the rage these days (besides pointy-toed shoes and boots)
- they're still nice -- but the hype owns them
- if these were just another Nike joint, peeps would still cop, rock and chatter about them -- but no one would be camping out, or be rumoured to be campingout
- put it this way: they ain't no eggplant foam's or 1/2 cent's (hype that wuz actually deserved -- and kicks that delivered)

Still, at least you have the ability to get these in Canada. Respect enuff for that...

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

If any saw the recent "Stockroom" @ Kix and the City, Maze showcased the Yeezy's:
http://www.kixandthecity....oom-hd-march-2009-video/

For whutever reason, the one he featured looked gigantic -- like a size 13 compared to size 9 for those models he wuz displaying (lunar trainers, dunks, etc.).

They're alright -- and it's cool that Kanye got to design his own joint, tho' not a big fan of his -- but the bottom line is this:

- they look like one of those Supra/Creative Recreation style/fashion high-tops that are all the rage these days (besides pointy-toed shoes and boots)
- they're still nice -- but the hype owns them
- if these were just another Nike joint, peeps would still cop, rock and chatter about them -- but no one would be camping out, or be rumoured to be camping out
- put it this way: they ain't no eggplant foam's or 1/2 cent's (hype that wuz actually deserved -- and kicks that delivered)

Still, at least you have the ability to get these in Canada Toronto or Vancouver. Respect enuff for that...
ohwell.gif

just drove by LS... look at the line-up!
nerd1.jpg

.....jokes but for real look @ this: (TO)
img_0899-500x375.jpg

I never understood that...

YOU KNOW there is only a certain number of shoes...

Yet, there is 4 times as many people ahead of you.

Take the L.

^ There's 7 people in line (2nd picture).

But I do agree with you in general, hopefully people have sense and there isn't 30-40 people lined up when there won't be that many pairs.

^ There's 7 people in line (2nd picture).

But I do agree with you in general, hopefully people have sense and there isn't 30-40 people lined up when there won't be that many pairs.
So you're saying the first pic is a joke right? At first was like
sick.gif

smh.gif
at these asshats.
Originally Posted by subtrax

.....jokes but for real look @ this: (TO)
img_0899-500x375.jpg

I hope dude in the J's brought pants. Its going to get down to 2 tonight and POUR on Friday - 35mm of rain.

Anyways I heard Gentry Humphrey (Jordan Brand) was there to check the line today.

Anyways I heard Gentry Humphrey (Jordan Brand) was there to check the line today.

just read that on the LS blog; was the other dude whose (i think) not an LS employee or Humphrey one of the JB designers? I'm out of the loop

LOLLLL, word. Cats got that Obama'esque hope, praying for their size.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

from iss

ok thanks to my insider I got an update

so livestock got 72 pairs for all their stores but 2 of them the main toronto and the main vancouver will each get 36 pairs. instead of each store getting 24 pairs they just divided it by 2 to the main locations. so if you line up you should be able to get your size warranted how many went to vips and employees.

think thats the nike rep... believe his name is john or something? dont quote me on that tho

Back
Top Bottom