[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

Wow...didn't expect this much hype on these. Dudes are serioussssss
So how many people actually left with a pair?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I never understood that...

YOU KNOW there is only a certain number of shoes...

Yet, there is 4 times as many people ahead of you.

Take the L.

SOLED OUT in Halifax is officially getting the 2nd colorway...They do phone orders and ship anywhere in Canada

SOLED OUT in Halifax is officially getting the 2nd colorway...They do phone orders and ship anywhere in Canada

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Good stories heard throughout the day, Franky9 good finally putting a face to a name.

man u still got me baffeled as to how u pieced that all together

Originally Posted by Showtizzy

SMFH @ ALL the drama this Sneaker caused...

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!
It happens for every hype/limited release that's come to Canada. I could make a list from now back to 2003.

black cw releasin here?
im guessin these would get more hype.
I like the black ones, but i won't be at the 5 day camp site.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ The list that was posted in the Yeezy thread. It said LiveStock will only get 9 pairs of the black/pink.

And since 4 pairs are gone through raffle.....

(provided that list is actually legit)

^ they were for friends and family only, for vancouver that is... and apparently yeezy himself gave G' the pairs as a gift

Originally Posted by subtrax

^ they were for staff friends and family only, for vancouver that is... and apparently yeezy himself gave G' the pairs as a gift
Fixed.

I wish I lined up for them just to re-sell.. they're going for almost $500 USD now
frown.gif

But the just the thought of waiting in line for 2 days... no thanks

Exactly!

laugh.gif

do the math.

That's $350 profit (or there about, presumably with the exchange rate), divided by two $175, divided by 24 (because you're 'working' all day)$7.29/hour....totally worth it.

More spots in Toronto will be getting the next release, from what I was told today.

anyone selling a sz 8?

got cash in hand...need them by friday

send me a email or pm with asking price

any chance we can get a list anytime soon of the spots getting the black/pink release in Toronto, assuming more spots will be getting them as said above???

Back
Top Bottom