Candace Parker...no joke

laugh.gif
I was watching first and ten... now the draft is on... and im not goingto change the channel.

Instead im going to beast for another hour then get goin with my day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Ant! Do you know Sabrina Gregory? I've never seen a chick play D-1 ball that was that fine. Shorty is ridiculous, I hope she doesn't mind shortermen, cause I'm trying to snatch that up.

YO! ^ First off - naw, don't know her personally. I've seen her around at like probates at UNCC. And second... there's NO WAY IN HELL, I'dstandby idle while you talk to her. Not without blocking. And that's as real as it gets.
nerd.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ First off - naw, don't know her personally. I've seen her around at like probates at UNCC. And second... there's NO WAY IN HELL, I'd standby idle while you talk to her. Not without blocking. And that's as real as it gets.
nerd.gif
DF!!!

She got a BF ...... (So what right??? )

And I will karate chop Ant in the throat if I was to see her on campus and Ant was there....

Kenpo%20Karate%20Jacket%20Patch%203340.JPG

DF!!!!!
roll.gif

YO! I was sure she had a boyfriend... but ain't gonna be no karate choppin'. Looks alone, she worth swingin' on a few dudes. DF!!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

YO! ^ First off - naw, don't know her personally. I've seen her around at like probates at UNCC. And second... there's NO WAY IN HELL, I'd standby idle while you talk to her. Not without blocking. And that's as real as it gets.
nerd.gif
DF!!!

She got a BF ...... (So what right??? )

And I will karate chop Ant in the throat if I was to see her on campus and Ant was there....

Both of yall dudes getting stomped on. I gets busy when I see what I want.
laugh.gif

Seriously, UNC-Charlotte got 3-4 winners on the squad, which is about 3-4 more than the average D-1 school.

Candace Parker is really pretty in person. She was here for the Summer League watching Sheldon Williams play. University of Utah's point guard is prettycute too. Leliani Mitchell.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Both of yall dudes getting stomped on. I gets busy when I see what I want.
laugh.gif

Seriously, UNC-Charlotte got 3-4 winners on the squad, which is about 3-4 more than the average D-1 school.

YO! I was sure she had a boyfriend... but ain't gonna be no karate choppin'. Looks alone, she worth swingin' on a few dudes. DF!!!
Yeah, she do got a BF...I just seen that %+## on facebook....

And since I gotta take two of y'all dudes out....Gotta get my Rex Kwon Do on....
laugh.gif

Y'all can get one of her friends/teammates though....I just need her....
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

YO! ^ I been feeling Marissa since I saw her during her senior year in HS. They had a good squad, too.
candace parker > all notable women in college b-ball
Good save. Because UNC-Charlotte has:

Sabrina Gregory

5mwjut.jpg

wrz9fk.jpg

> Parker, Wiggins, et. al.

And word up about CP3 and the baby hair. Plus, I think she talks stupid. I ain't feeling her as much as say a year ago. DF!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keeL252

Wiggins is cute but shes bald as s**t tho but she can still get it.

CP3>Wiggins (pause)

I would knock Candace up soo fast and wife

roll.gif
i'd knock up wiggins first.

Back
Top Bottom