cant get a good read on this girl. what yall think? (with pics) bigger pics added

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I usually not on to judge or one with standards but that thing in the pictures with your lady friend is hideous.

lmao!! no doubt. that takes points off from my friend.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

If you woulda text or called at least once you wouldve been smashing by yesterday.

Originally Posted by xmr210x

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

keep ignoring her if she likes you she will hit you up

thats how i usually do

thats AWFUL advice.

HORRIBLE advice.

Be an adult. If you like her, call her.

Dont act like a lazy bum, its the begining of a bad relationship.

smh.gif

sick.gif
at her friend.

I see wat u did tho.. post pics of her wit her ugly friend so she'll look better. *Daps* [Birdman voice] good job playbwoi BRRRRRR[/voice]

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

sick.gif
at her friend.

I see wat u did tho.. post pics of her wit her ugly friend so she'll look better. *Daps* [Birdman voice] good job playbwoi BRRRRRR[/voice]

hahaha. yall to much

her friend looks like she can go pound for pound with kimbo slice...and she's smashing the girl you want.

i should ps'd them swirly joints on ol girl face. I knew yall was about to go in. soon as those pics went up yall forgot about the original purpose of thisthread. LMAO!!!!!!!!

She married ... maybe. Can't determine what type of ring that is on the one pic but it's on the ring finger. Not sure what to tell you besides go afterit if you're interested. Tell her how you feel.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

You must've had one hell of a wingman, that's for sure. *woof*

yo believe it or not, my cousin was down! she has a nice little booty on her. but all i told him was C'MON SON. this was after a loooonnnnggg night ofdrinkin. so ill give him the benefit of the doubt. im gonna show him this thread tho. he's gonna fall out, and feel like an idiot
roll.gif

her friend is hideous.. usually its the better looking one taking all the pics, here its the other way around.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

her friend is hideous.. usually its the better looking one taking all the pics, here its the other way around.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you right! never noticed that.

Sounds like you care, maybe you let that slip subconsciously when you two were hanging out. I mean beyond the physical side. I think she's playing the gameand so are you. No one wants to chase or look too available.

Like the other guys said, text her and start up a convo. Ask her to chill again but don't come off too strong or desperate. Even if you do like her keep itto yourself for now...let her believe things are purely casual and nothing more at the moment.

Ask her how come she's on and off with the communication.
Isn't that obvious? She's tryna play dude hot and cold. It's all a game for both of them until real feelings get involved.

Back
Top Bottom