cant get a good read on this girl. what yall think? (with pics) bigger pics added

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

sick.gif
at her friend.

I see wat u did tho.. post pics of her wit her ugly friend so she'll look better. *Daps* [Birdman voice] good job playbwoi BRRRRRR[/voice]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Her Friend Made this thread
laugh.gif

OP gotta start manning the *#!! up.
smh.gif
All signs point to a potential relationship..she don't look that bad either, I mean, if you like her enough to posta thread about this then apparently you should try calling her up...

Once I saw the pics...
smh.gif

Real talk, true story...

I crossed my chest...pushed my keyboard back...so I could lay my head down for a second - moment of silence if u will
roll.gif

As I felt sorry for what was about to take place.
laugh.gif
OP you'reirresponsible for not cropping her out - her as well for taking pictures next to her.
laugh.gif

And she gotta find a new friend...she @#%$%!@ pictures up!
roll.gif

Her friend needs to stop taking pictures. How in the world does she see those and not go into a deep depression??

any thirsty dudes in San Antonio out there? I need a wingman. called last night, she said her and her girls (including Mrs. Ed) goin to this latin spot fri.night. she asked me to join...

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Once I saw the pics...
smh.gif

Real talk, true story...

I crossed my chest...pushed my keyboard back...so I could lay my head down for a second - moment of silence if u will
roll.gif

As I felt sorry for what was about to take place.
laugh.gif
OP you're irresponsible for not cropping her out - her as well for taking pictures next to her.
laugh.gif

And she gotta find a new friend...she @#%$%!@ pictures up!
roll.gif
u right that was wrong of me. shes known as the ugly one in my circle. she cool tho man. straight up paper bag status, cause the bodyslegit.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xmr210x

u right that was wrong of me. shes known as the ugly one in my circle. she cool tho man. straight up paper bag status, cause the bodys legit.
roll.gif
Post some pics of the body...and maybe when her face is at rest
grin.gif
- everybody aint built for smiling
laugh.gif

Maybe she can win back some points that way...cuz it's not looking good in here for her friend.

yall knooooo yall wrong for that lol
eek.gif
roll.gif

but OP, you seemingly already know what to do...u makin moves, but just like evryone else said---just man up and take a chance...what do you have to lose??
going with her to the club is something I prolly wouldnt do, but if your comfy with that situation...do it..why not??..

-macNcheeesee

this is the best i can do as far as body pics right now. ill take some pics fri. im sure.
this pic does no justice to the booty tho...
e5625dbe23422da3fd6d579a3b78567486cafa0.jpg

Not calling or texting he doesn't really convince her that you are really that interested in her. You gotta just take the first step and contact her. Dotwait, it's easy for chicks to move on to the next dude to makeout with.

She is ight though. She needa to stop wearing hats cause she looks cute in the first two pics but not so much in the third and fourth.

Back
Top Bottom