Cant wear red in boston,massachusetts?!

story goes like this... im chillin in my dorm wit my roomates and one of their friends. We decide to go to a Boston University party for the night, its $5and ANYONE wit a college ID can get in. I put on my solid red with the navy logo champion hoodie on with blue evisu jeans and my white/navy Air Trainer SC. Oneof my roomates friends says i shouldnt put da red hoodie on because ill get "hawked". i went anyway to the party, but when i got there i decided tojus chillin da car wit a few homies, once i seen how many headz shown up
roll.gif
... does Boston really get it poppin if u wearin da wrong colors like dat? ( im not from boston by the way, i jus go to skool der)

No.

That whole color thing is a huge myth. Unless you are a known gang member and walk through a rival Crip area in somewhere like Watts, LA all flamed up at 4am,the day after a crip was killed in a drive-by.....

Nothing will happen.

i dont know i heard some parts be getting it on but dont go to boston with a yankees hat on ...people will stare at you like you are the devil and wont sellyou baseball tickets

Originally Posted by bronxstreets

i dont know i heard some parts be getting it on but dont go to boston with a yankees hat on ...people will stare at you like you are the devil and wont sell you baseball tickets
Hahaha........ is it serious like that? Is that strickly for a baseball fued? I aint kno it was that serious, I don't watch baseball..........baseball FTL.

thats gotta be BS.

boston red socks fitted alone is a B.

cats dont wear those cuz they fans...............

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

No.

That whole color thing is a huge myth. Unless you are a known gang member and walk through a rival Crip area in somewhere like Watts, LA all flamed up at 4am, the day after a crip was killed in a drive-by.....

Nothing will happen.
^While for the most part I agree with this statement, you haven't spent too much time in the Chi have you? Places down south and out west youwill get stole on just for having your hat broke off the wrong way. Dudes are not kidding when they tell you to straighten up the fitted when kicking it outthere. I swear that place is full of 18 year old knuckleheads who got nothing and got nothing to lose out there just looking to prove themselves. Wild.

^Yeah I rocked all my caps straight when I went to Chi and try to wear neutral colors as possible and I was only a kid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

No.

That whole color thing is a huge myth. Unless you are a known gang member and walk through a rival Crip area in somewhere like Watts, LA all flamed up at 4am, the day after a crip was killed in a drive-by.....

Nothing will happen.
^While for the most part I agree with this statement, you haven't spent too much time in the Chi have you? Places down south and out west you will get stole on just for having your hat broke off the wrong way. Dudes are not kidding when they tell you to straighten up the fitted when kicking it out there. I swear that place is full of 18 year old knuckleheads who got nothing and got nothing to lose out there just looking to prove themselves. Wild.
Sorry for being naive, but what does it mean when your fitted is slighted to the side or backwards?

No.

Nothing will happen.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, some places in the Chi are pretty wild.

You just gotta use common sense. Wearing red at a BU college party is very different than wearing red in South-Side Chicago.
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No.

Nothing will happen.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Ducktales.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

No.

Nothing will happen.
^While for the most part I agree with this statement, you haven't spent too much time in the Chi have you? Places down south and out west you will get stole on just for having your hat broke off the wrong way. Dudes are not kidding when they tell you to straighten up the fitted when kicking it out there. I swear that place is full of 18 year old knuckleheads who got nothing and got nothing to lose out there just looking to prove themselves. Wild.
Sorry for being naive, but what does it mean when your fitted is slighted to the side or backwards?

Different gangs wear to different sides. Wearing a fitted to the left/right can be a sign that you are part of a particular gang. It all depends on where youare.

laugh.gif
put it this way...theres a bunch of kids that try and take it therebut again it depends on where you are at-

if you walk thru certain projects and your blantant with the colors then yea somebody might come up to you and try you - a college party? enh not so much -then again those parties attract alot of non college kids too who are there to mess with the girls...a high school or houseparty i can see more chances ofthere being problems

solid color champs, and hats are like flags...again it aint THAT serious like it would be in cali or something but theres def some lil wreckless kids that willtry you if you end up in the wrong area

roll.gif
at you posting up in the car tho
smh.gif

mideastbeast where are you from?
people will trip on you if your walking with the wrong colors, especially if you have the fitted cap of a different gang. (example wearing a KC hat in a piruneighborhood will def. get you shot)
its just like, if you don't look like a banger, they will tell u to take it off or "*have sex with* your shirt"
if u look like a banger you will have problems.

NYC, and what you said is true, but again, it depends on the area. A BU college party where you get in with college ID's ? No.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

im not from boston by the way, i jus go to skool der
what school in this city let you in? seriously
laugh.gif
Reminds me of Afleck in Good Will Hunting when he took the place of Will in that interview
roll.gif
roll.gif

[impersonating Will at a job interview] You're suspect! Yeah, you! I don't know what your reputation is in this town, but after the @!*+ you tried to pull today you can bet I'll be looking into you. Now the business we have, heretofore, you can speak with my aforementioned attorney. Good day, gentlemen; and until that day comes, keep your ear to the grindstone.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although this character we have here seems significantly dumber
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I remember my homeboy transferred high schools in San Diego & his first day there he wore blue shoe laces, he told me he got checked from some dudes fromSkyline (I'm guessing they were bloods) and they made him take off his shoes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom