Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Just because you a street dude making money dont mean you about that life

You know callin someone a "street dude" = being in the streets = illegal activities.

So yeah you most definatly about that life.

I'm very disappointed at NT right now. :smh:

Not for being legit, but for having ZERO knowledge about certain things.

With all the hood gossip and most deadly city topics I thought some of y'all was legit.

I never really GOT how this works all the way...someone explain

If I just wanna come through to the hood to go to C-Town supermarket or something, I don't gotta check in with NOBODY

Now if I wanted to come and hug the block, and push a lil something, then it makes sense for me to hit the ***** up for his approval and all that

But I'm not a street cat tho. But I got my ear out to the street and I ***** with all crowds. So wherever I go, I'm good. The few times that I am In the streets, I have no problem

hmmm..

if your a STAR, you need to check in

if you was going to LA you better hit up Top Dawg peoples or Wack100

if you go to miami you better send a kite to Redz thru some local Zoes

if you in NYC you better holla at Bucks or Uncle Murda's GMG set, Street Fam and Maino peoples are on that ***..

facts.

now if you a small timer, you can do whatever.

but when you worth some paper, your gonna get extorted so its better you check in so that the wolves know that someone can get the green light off you and you can have Big Homies people roll with you...

not saying you cant get got even still but at least you know people that can bargain for your chain, watch back for free (if you checked in properly) or for a finders fee...

BpKZWzEIYAASWWO.jpg:large

I'm not a street cat but I got certified street stars through family relation. All I can say. Cats got no HS diploma but in the airport weekly like they corporate high ups. No IG links.

Just because you a street dude making money dont mean you about that life

Okay cool...

But anyways, I have people's in north side Queens that can definitely vouch for Winslow putting in work...... Don't let them wack *** t-shirt designs or him getting outnumbered on that summer jam stage fool you lol

50 really stopped messing with Slow after all these pics of him and Rick Ross & DJ Khaled popped up on IG..

How you gonna have photo-ops with ya "mans" enemy, and be in a music video dissing him? THEN post up pics with his son on Instagram??

Slow violated, then idk what made son think it was cool to be on stage while gunit was performing. He deserved what he got, he's goofy as hell

Okay cool...

But anyways, I have people's in north side Queens that can definitely vouch for Winslow putting in work...... Don't let them wack *** t-shirt designs or him getting outnumbered on that summer jam stage fool you lol

Def

I knew about slow/buck before the Ts popped off an I'm a CT guy. I'm in nyc/long island an I know very real street dudes who put in work.

Kinda crazy now bein 29+ I've seen dudes start small time an move up....hope they stay alive an don't do football numbers.

Sometimes I wonder why I choose to live so righteous. O well. I'm not a street cat deep down.

50 really stopped messing with Slow after all these pics of him and Rick Ross & DJ Khaled popped up on IG..

How you gonna have photo-ops with ya "mans" enemy, and be in a music video dissing him? THEN post up pics with his son on Instagram??

Slow violated, then idk what made son think it was cool to be on stage while gunit was performing. He deserved what he got, he's goofy as hell

Was discussin this with someone yesterday. Thing is he wanna take photos with everybody like everybody ya bro........nah bro.

Yea he violated.

You know callin someone a "street dude" = being in the streets = illegal activities.

So yeah you most definatly about that life.

I'm very disappointed at NT right now. :smh:

Not for being legit, but for having ZERO knowledge about certain things.

With all the hood gossip and most deadly city topics I thought some of y'all was legit.

its funny you think being a street dude=about that life, this rap **** got to ya head

Im dissapointed in my ny dudes that think slowbucks got all this money from being "street dudes" like bank schemes aint the hottest thing in the city

its funny you think being a street dude=about that life, this rap **** got to ya head

Im dissapointed in my ny dudes that think slowbucks got all this money from being "street dudes" like bank schemes aint the hottest thing in the city

Wait a minute, wait a minuuuuute...........

What is a street cat to you, cuz to me it means you in the streets lol. I mean it's plain as day.

Back
Top Bottom