Capt America and Dr. Doom Foamposites (pics back up)

Seen these on SneakerNews.com  They dont look that bad compared to the tiger foams
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

customs like these makes me wish I never made that thread about dying soles in the first place.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

this is what happens when theres a million pairs floating around
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ha ha your response made me laugh for real.
Some people have way too much time and $ to waste with $200 sneakers. 

Those Captain America's (Superman's, I would call it) aren't that bad to me. I like them, it's just disrespectful to the originals I guess?Edit: I like both.

GUESS IM CRAZY...BC THOSE PEWTERS LOOK NICE.. IF THEY DROPPED LIKE THAT (IN ADDITION TO THE OG PEWTER) I WOULD SURELY COP

I think they actually look OK, I just think we're tired of the Foamposite overload. I'd like to see that volt outsole swapped onto those royals though.

But if these were real there would be hype. They're foams...at this time I believe dudes will buy anything with the Foamposite name after seeing the Electric Greens.

@QuincyPowell u is def right bruh, if these were to comeout 4real it would be mayhem, especially if it was kinda limited.

great concept homie, gotta love da creativity! Lets stop the hate and let him do him, cuz i can guarantee most will cop if it was real. I kinda like it cuz its different. Lets stop givin Nike ideas folks LOL. And to da dude who did this swap, if nike does still ya idea you will then be considered a genius LOL

Back
Top Bottom