CAR ACCIDENT! edit: MORE PICS!

How old are your friends to be huffing aresol cans? 14? 15? Any other age and you've got issues, thats the young kids/hobo's method of getting high.

damn.

some of the responses...
laugh.gif
at the same time
indifferent.gif

but yeah haha

um, i wonder how fast they were going.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

If you cared about her so much, you better speak to her and tell her to get her priorities straight. I understand you're 500 miles away but pick up the phone and call her.

oh i been talking to her all night...i'm the type of friend that is there at all hours of the night no matter what. i might even fly home this weekend tosee her. (allegiant air FTW)

Originally Posted by Lootpac

How old are your friends to be huffing aresol cans? 14? 15? Any other age and you've got issues, thats the young kids/hobo's method of getting high.

age range 17-19 and yeah i was like huffing....wth....who does that?

when I read the huffing cans part that episode of intervention with the duster came to mind...
laugh.gif
. People will do anything for a buzz these days.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Im sorry for friend got into an accident, but I laughed at the "Cheesy Duble Beef Burrito" sign

actually i did laugh...i was gonna say something to her, but decided it probably wasn't the best time for jokes.

Is it just me or do your friends have bad luck regarding automobiles? I'm pretty sure it was OP a while back who had a friend in a fatal car crash, right?

thats $30k worth of damage? id get an apprasal done numerous times. I can go out there and fix that up with my bare hands and some putty for 50 bucks.. unlessthey are saying there is structural damage.

30-40 k in damages? the hell.. that %%%% is simple to fix.. all you need is to buy the glass and some of those cement stuff..

my uncle will do it for 1k if theyll let him lol

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Is it just me or do your friends have bad luck regarding automobiles? I'm pretty sure it was OP a while back who had a friend in a fatal car crash, right?

yeah that was me
frown.gif
(the others were more of acquaintances that i went to school with. 2 of these are best friend status...i'm talking top 4 on myspace
laugh.gif
...but yeah i should probably just not have friends. then no one would crash...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

30-40 k in damages? the hell.. that %%%% is simple to fix.. all you need is to buy the glass and some of those cement stuff..

my uncle will do it for 1k if theyll let him lol

yeah thats what i said. i'm like 40k for a window
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
taco bell seems to just be trying to get money....

Originally Posted by solefood229

but how and the hell do you hit a building, he might have been getting domed up
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but that sign was hilarious though when i was scrolling through the pictures

Originally Posted by solefood229

but how and the hell do you hit a building, he might have been getting domed up

ohhhh he been tryin to holla at my friend forever...she threw him in the "friend zone"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Am I the only one who's laughing at that tiny %$+ hood.
laugh.gif

Nope, that car in general. Why do people get these?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha yeah she had to get it cuz her 4runner lease was up. so she had to trade it in. it's so small in that car.

Originally Posted by jumpman247
Whats up Stephanie? How you doing today? 89 cents is what were gonna take. Say hello to Bobby, he's in the back seat, "Give mesomething big (WITH A BUNCH OF BEEF!)." 89 cent cheesy double beef burrito! *beat boxes*...This is the jam!

smh.gif
at this driver...son took an L just with the aerosol can huffing...then he crashed...now hes about to get sonned again witha 30-40k tab on the taco bell damage...i cant see that being that much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom