CAR ACCIDENT! edit: MORE PICS!

Originally Posted by youngjzhova45

mexico bell juss tryina get guap, @@%@!#*@ the foundation. id get the best lawyer i can and fight thaat $*$+ off like a mother fu c ker.real talk :smh:
go to sleep.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS

& THIS IS JUST ANOTHER TURN ON FOR THEM

laugh.gif
wow....this is so true. can't say i'm against them either. i'm dating one...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by youngjzhova45

mexico bell juss tryina get guap, @@%@!#*@ the foundation. id get the best lawyer i can and fight thaat $*$+ off like a mother fu c ker.real talk :smh:
go to sleep.
indifferent.gif
I think he needs to wake up.

i tried not to laugh until i read

and he lost control and slammed into a taco bell
but I could have started with the aerosol can part.....

i hope your everything gets back to normal asap.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Huffing Aerosol cans[/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....Recession hitting weed sells now...[/color]

roll.gif
dudes hitting cans getting munchies & hitting up taco Bell
smh.gif

Wow, GG, Life aint over but it might as well be because it will take many years to pay off that debt.

the only thing i was wondering was how in the world did you get 5 people in a YARIS? i drive a civic (not a huge car by any means, but bigger than a YARIS) atany rate, i dont even let a 4th person INTO my car

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

the only thing i was wondering was how in the world did you get 5 people in a YARIS? i drive a civic (not a huge car by any means, but bigger than a YARIS) at any rate, i dont even let a 4th person INTO my car

it's possible lol...we've gotten like 8 people in a neon before...

Originally Posted by vdubsta
am i missing something here? why did her family continue to give her money when they know she uses it to buy dusters every day?

and why would they not just take her keys to prevent her from going out? especially if she already caused a 4-way accident driving high? smh.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by vdubsta
am i missing something here? why did her family continue to give her money when they know she uses it to buy dusters every day?

and why would they not just take her keys to prevent her from going out? especially if she already caused a 4-way accident driving high? smh.
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was thinking all of this too...then it said she cuts/starves herself. maybe they let her be a drug head so she won't kill herself the otherways? smh

Originally Posted by Emsterr

the only thing i was wondering was how in the world did you get 5 people in a YARIS? i drive a civic (not a huge car by any means, but bigger than a YARIS) at any rate, i dont even let a 4th person INTO my car

8 people in a neon
nerd.gif
you must have just hit a couple of aerosol cans.

oh nvm, there's a second part. they said she prostitues herself to older men who give her money for her own apartment and buying more duster.
smh.gif
watch thisone:

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by Emsterr

8 people in a neon
nerd.gif
you must have just hit a couple of aerosol cans.

roll.gif
na this was back when only ONE of my friends could drive....so we all had to take the same car
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

oh nvm, there's a second part. they said she prostitues herself to older men who give her money for her own apartment and buying more duster.
smh.gif
watch this one:
The look on her face at 00:23 gave me the chills.

Back
Top Bottom