CAR ACCIDENT! edit: MORE PICS!

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

if she wants to kill herself tell her to not harm others in the process.

Go on and get it over with then, find you a bridge and take a jump. Just make sure you get it right the first time, cuz nothings worse then a suicide chump!!

How do you gain enough speed to jump the curb and hit the building with such force? Homeboy was in the zone.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Gottdamn! the damages cost more than the car itself
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Toyota Yaris...what a joke.

laugh.gif
thats so true....i didn't even think of that. haahahaha
roll.gif

what city/state is this taco bell in ? it looks like the one in pinole, ca. the outside was remodeled but they left the same tacky wood linoleum flooring.hmm..

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

what city/state is this taco bell in ? it looks like the one in pinole, ca. the outside was remodeled but they left the same tacky wood linoleum flooring. hmm..

na this is like a mile from my house in apopka, fl .... i'm guessing abernja lives near there too?
laugh.gif

That Taco Bell didn't have a drive-thru so she decided to make one for them? Never let anyone drive your car under any circumstances.

i think the dome thing might be onto something...

I MEAN REALLY

REALLY

if you got the car crashed everyone hurt. 30,0000 in damage you're going to tell your mom and her insurance you were doing thaT? doubtful

smh.gif
that sucks. thats why i would never let any of myfriends drive my car. you would never know what will happen

Originally Posted by solefood229

but how and the hell do you hit a building, he might have been getting domed up

Word. They're trying to mask this by saying they were sniffing aerosol.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn, that's crazy I still cant picture how they mange to hit the building tho. but this why I don't let none of my friends drive my car, you neverknow what will happen with some one else behind the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom