CAR ACCIDENT! edit: MORE PICS!

Originally Posted by Emsterr

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

and the damages on the taco bell building are between 30,000-40,000
Your friends are about to get owned.

no...my best friends mom got owned. i feel so bad for her.
If my my mom got owned and I lived under her roof, I'd be even more owned when she got owned. If that makes sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Huffing Aerosol cans[/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....Recession hitting weed sells now...[/color]

Not a laughing matter.
smh.gif
kids are just dumb these days.
if you're truly a friend then you should stop her from doing things like these that can lead to worse things such as the accident

just help her. encourage her even though you're far away. keep checking up on her to make sure she is okay. be someone that can lend her an ear.

Sounds like you need new friends...they're on some other *%%!...literally.
I mean damn...why can't they have some sense?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

oh nvm, there's a second part. they said she prostitues herself to older men who give her money for her own apartment and buying more duster.
smh.gif
watch this one:

http://www.youtube.com/v/3hVjZbD4-v4&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/3hVjZbD4-v4&hl=en&fs=1
I'll be damned if thats not the funniest random screencap I've ever seen. I just watched the whole episode on youtube after the first vid was posted. It was great when she got detained.

i got a gif of that part from 23 : sec she is wigging the hell out

...i'm the type of person that is there for people even if they're not there for me. so for everyone telling me to be a true friend, lend an ear,encourage her to not be doing stuff like this.....i have always been that person.... her sister tells her she needs to stop hanging out with irresponsiblepeople and make more friends like me.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i dont have any remorse for stupidity.

roll.gif
roll.gif

it was very much stupidity...however, they're still my friends which is why i care aside from being angry at their dumb choices.

40K and a few broken bones is better than taking someone's life (which they very well could have done, if they went through the window instead of hittingthe corner of the building).

idiots

Im sorry but i do not feel bad for them at all. They decided to do this...maybe they will learn from their mistakes. Im just glad no one innocent got hurt.

Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for people who drive impaired or knowingly get in a car with someone who is, then get arrested or in an accident.

However, I do feel for anyone that gets hurt (or killed) by someone driving while impaired.

Back
Top Bottom