[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....Recession hitting weed sells now...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ those pics

Originally Posted by nicefro

I've never eaten Taco Bell. Is it good?

Hell yea. They have this really diverse menu where everything is made out of the same ingredients, but wrapped differently depending on the price/marketing.It's pretty awesome.

no sympathy, they were stupid and deserved what they got and yes I know i sound like a ________(inserted favorite derogatory term here)

Maybe I'm a bad friend, but if that were my friend, since no one got seriously injured (like paralyzed or something), I'd laugh at him and tell him howbig of a worthless tard he is.

laugh.gif

And from that point forward, every time he tried to clown me on something, I'd clown back, sure... but if he ever backed me into a corner with the jokes,I'd pull out the 'Taco Bell + huffing' card.
roll.gif

"Oh word? Yeah, you got me, you got me. I see you. Hold up real quick, though; let me check my Lysol cans under the sink and make sure we're clear foryou to drive home, especially since you'll be passing like... 5 Taco Bells.'

Damn
smh.gif

I'm glad nobody was sitting there. That glass would have done them somethin bad

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Maybe I'm a bad friend, but if that were my friend, since no one got seriously injured (like paralyzed or something), I'd laugh at him and tell him how big of a worthless tard he is.

laugh.gif

And from that point forward, every time he tried to clown me on something, I'd clown back, sure... but if he ever backed me into a corner with the jokes, I'd pull out the 'Taco Bell + huffing' card.
roll.gif

"Oh word? Yeah, you got me, you got me. I see you. Hold up real quick, though; let me check my Lysol cans under the sink and make sure we're clear for you to drive home, especially since you'll be passing like... 5 Taco Bells.'

That aint being a bad friend... well if it is, then I too am a bad friend cause I would NEVER let my boys (or girls I guess) live it down. I could get stonecold drunk and end up naked in the street and the Taco Bell + Huffing snap would still trump that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Maybe I'm a bad friend, but if that were my friend, since no one got seriously injured (like paralyzed or something), I'd laugh at him and tell him how big of a worthless tard he is.

laugh.gif

And from that point forward, every time he tried to clown me on something, I'd clown back, sure... but if he ever backed me into a corner with the jokes, I'd pull out the 'Taco Bell + huffing' card.
roll.gif

"Oh word? Yeah, you got me, you got me. I see you. Hold up real quick, though; let me check my Lysol cans under the sink and make sure we're clear for you to drive home, especially since you'll be passing like... 5 Taco Bells.'

laugh.gif
I'd do exactly the same thing you would

Originally Posted by Emsterr

they were huffing aerosol cans...at least the driver was
smh.gif

and he lost control and slammed into a taco bell
^^^
laugh.gif
Sorry but that was a wild story. Atleast they allwalked away. But of all things to hit, a "TACO BELL"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Questions03

Originally Posted by jumpman247
Whats up Stephanie? How you doing today? 89 cents is what were gonna take. Say hello to Bobby, he's in the back seat, "Give me something big (WITH A BUNCH OF BEEF!)." 89 cent cheesy double beef burrito! *beat boxes*...This is the jam!

laugh.gif
...on a serious note..at least they didn't hurt anyone
smh.gif

i had one of these before, but i rocked a little bitta that hit and run.

i still regret it to this day.

Originally Posted by Rash

i had one of these before, but i rocked a little bitta that hit and run.

i still regret it to this day.

u hit a taco bell while huffin paint cans ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom