Car heads... Which looks better????

i think a nice set of silver wheels look best. looks closer to stock and doesn't make it look like a tuner head type of car.

Black on white on mine. Gonna powder coat it to match when I have extra funds. Works either way, depends on the wheels

2rm2qz9.jpg

Black on white on mine. Gonna powder coat it to match when I have extra funds. Works either way, depends on the wheels

2rm2qz9.jpg

I'm trying to avoid going with black wheels because it's too popular at the moment.  What about a white/black R8 with gloss or satin bronze wheels?

21on1y1.jpg

gloss bronze
k3n47r.jpg

satin
6789co.jpg

I'm having a hard time picturing it... white on bronze looks good with an all white car but the R8 might have too many black accents.

I'm trying to avoid going with black wheels because it's too popular at the moment.  What about a white/black R8 with gloss or satin bronze wheels?

21on1y1.jpg

gloss bronze
k3n47r.jpg

satin
6789co.jpg

I'm having a hard time picturing it... white on bronze looks good with an all white car but the R8 might have too many black accents.

6423268345_6566de2a67_z_d.jpg

6793694343_6ef4bc635b_b.jpg

In order
Gold with silver
Silver
Black
Something else
White

White is the worst, you need contrast on your car.

6423268345_6566de2a67_z_d.jpg

6793694343_6ef4bc635b_b.jpg

In order
Gold with silver
Silver
Black
Something else
White

White is the worst, you need contrast on your car.

White on white looks good on some cars in pictures, but it'll get dirty quick, and if you don't clean it, it won't look as tight.

White on white looks good on some cars in pictures, but it'll get dirty quick, and if you don't clean it, it won't look as tight.

Back
Top Bottom