Car price?

hey guys i just want an opinion on the car and how much it should be sold for and thats all..the guy wants 16 for it and i feel like its a little steep because after fixing it i can buy one out the dealer with same milage and options for about the same price..around my area
heres the background of the car:
the guy didnt have insurance on the car when the accident happend thats why hes selling it
its a 2007 black dodge charger srt8
39,582 miles
here are the pictures..just looking for a price you think it should be sold thats all
happy.gif

hey guys i just want an opinion on the car and how much it should be sold for and thats all..the guy wants 16 for it and i feel like its a little steep because after fixing it i can buy one out the dealer with same milage and options for about the same price..around my area
heres the background of the car:
the guy didnt have insurance on the car when the accident happend thats why hes selling it
its a 2007 black dodge charger srt8
39,582 miles
here are the pictures..just looking for a price you think it should be sold thats all
happy.gif

for 16 you can get a camry thats gonna last you longer than this big wheeled crappy excuse for a car

for 16 you can get a camry thats gonna last you longer than this big wheeled crappy excuse for a car

$10K is all that I would give him for his wreck. 
You will be able to find 2007 CSRT8s for $16-$20K with no problem later this year once the new 2012 SRT8s hit showrooms.

$10K is all that I would give him for his wreck. 
You will be able to find 2007 CSRT8s for $16-$20K with no problem later this year once the new 2012 SRT8s hit showrooms.

yikes. i wouldnt even mess with something like that unless you actually know a little bit about cars

yikes. i wouldnt even mess with something like that unless you actually know a little bit about cars

Thanks guys I just wanted other peoples thoughts on the carAnd yea I have alot of friends in the bodyshop buisness that canFix this car.I was being nice and offering him 11 and he still said noHope for more feedback from you guysThankyou

Thanks guys I just wanted other peoples thoughts on the carAnd yea I have alot of friends in the bodyshop buisness that canFix this car.I was being nice and offering him 11 and he still said noHope for more feedback from you guysThankyou

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

I was gonna say it wasn't that bad until I saw pictures of the passenger side. Don't do it.

why do you say that?
you dont got a price in mind?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

I was gonna say it wasn't that bad until I saw pictures of the passenger side. Don't do it.

why do you say that?
you dont got a price in mind?
grin.gif

Don't buy that car. With the internet you can get
something so much better. I'm planning on getting
a used leased Benz for like 22 and these come
with fat warrantys

with fat warrantys

Originally Posted by Pig Love

with fat warrantys

yea there are better cars out there
but i want a srt8 bad!!
plus i have family friends in the buisness that help me fix it and make it
look like it never happend 
laugh.gif

but im probably not going to get this car because he wants 16 for sure
30t6p3b.gif

with fat warrantys

yea there are better cars out there
but i want a srt8 bad!!
plus i have family friends in the buisness that help me fix it and make it
look like it never happend 
laugh.gif

but im probably not going to get this car because he wants 16 for sure
30t6p3b.gif

with fat warrantys
The SRT8s are Mercedes Benz cars underneath the paneling.
OP, if you want an SRT8 then waiting until the Fall will save you thousands.
I bought my SRT8 a couple of years ago from a struggling dealership for $10,000 less than the kelly blue book value at the time.
It's the best auto that I've ever purchased.

Back
Top Bottom