Car price?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Don't buy that car. With the internet you can get
something so much better. I'm planning on getting
a used leased Benz for like 22 and these come
with fat warrantys
The SRT8s are Mercedes Benz cars underneath the paneling.
OP, if you want an SRT8 then waiting until the Fall will save you thousands.
I bought my SRT8 a couple of years ago from a struggling dealership for $10,000 less than the kelly blue book value at the time.
It's the best auto that I've ever purchased.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

with fat warrantys
I bought my SRT8 a couple of years ago from a struggling dealership for $10,000 less than the kelly blue book value at the time.

yea i think you are right..no one wants these cars unless you are like me and you
the guys who really want them because they are gas hogs!!
but i think next weekend im going to go car shopping and pus the new ones are coming more and more
so they want to get rid of these
thanks for the info

with fat warrantys

yea i think you are right..no one wants these cars unless you are like me and you
the guys who really want them because they are gas hogs!!
but i think next weekend im going to go car shopping and pus the new ones are coming more and more
so they want to get rid of these
thanks for the info

with all these car threads lately, it got me feelin like we need an autos subforum... I know Id be postin heavy in there

with all these car threads lately, it got me feelin like we need an autos subforum... I know Id be postin heavy in there

Dude is an idiot! He wants 16 stacks for that piece of *$!!? 
laugh.gif
Comedy!

$10K is all that I would give him for his wreck. 
You will be able to find 2007 CSRT8s for $16-$20K with no problem later this year once the new 2012 SRT8s hit showrooms.

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

yea in a year he can find a SRT with 100k miles for less than 20k but not a chance it hits 20k with decent mileage. Theres good deals out there if you look but come on now.

You will be able to find 2007 CSRT8s for $16-$20K with no problem later this year once the new 2012 SRT8s hit showrooms.

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

yea in a year he can find a SRT with 100k miles for less than 20k but not a chance it hits 20k with decent mileage. Theres good deals out there if you look but come on now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

i was thinking 22k tops with 40k milage i could fine one in my area..they are desperate to get rid of them over here..i might just do that

no its not salvaged he had no insurance on the car

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

i was thinking 22k tops with 40k milage i could fine one in my area..they are desperate to get rid of them over here..i might just do that

Originally Posted by thegame2006

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

depending on the cost of what it would cost to get it fixed you could get a good deal. Have some of your car buddies go check it out?

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

depending on the cost of what it would cost to get it fixed you could get a good deal. Have some of your car buddies go check it out?

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

yea they looked at the pics and they said no more then 3 to fix it..they got some good friends at the junkyards
pimp.gif

STOP IT
indifferent.gif

yea they looked at the pics and they said no more then 3 to fix it..they got some good friends at the junkyards
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom