Car question. Challenger vs. Camero

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

You can get a used fully Loaded 2010 Accord coupe EX-L for about 16- 17 k 
This.  The 30 year old you will thank you.  If you get the Camaro/Challenger, the 30 year old you will be mad for all the debt your are in.
son....YOLO

he's got da rest of his life to be conservative...if you got enuff to get a used joint then rock it b.

lmao @ everyone referring to the "da hemi" cuz of ninjahood.

but on the real doe... i dont understand the reason for copping out of your means at a young age like that.

of course you getting if for the yambs, famb....

but its not like they're gonna hop out and say "dis aint da hemi... i only give it up to those w/ da hemi on deck. sorry little guy"

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

lmao @ everyone referring to the "da hemi" cuz of ninjahood.

but on the real doe... i dont understand the reason for copping out of your means at a young age like that.

of course you getting if for the yambs, famb....

but its not like they're gonna hop out and say "dis aint da hemi... i only give it up to those w/ da hemi on deck. sorry little guy"

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
I hit em back with the, what you drivinng
grin.gif

Buy the one you can spell correctly... haha. CamEro
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

jk.

In all seriousness, save up. Coming from a person who is the same age as you, you already have a car that gets the job done. You'll get the chance to splurge on a new whip in your mid- late 20s. & if you wait til then, insurance will be cheaper
pimp.gif

Everybody forgot to mention that your going to being paying more car insurance for a V-6 than v-8 plus their sports cars and your young you might be paying a good little chunk for car insurance alone I suggest you get a quote first. Best thing to do is lease that @%+ put like $2=$3 racks down only pay about $150=$250 depending on the trim be riding clean for like 2-3yrs that @%+ back and lease you new one

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

You can get a used fully Loaded 2010 Accord coupe EX-L for about 16- 17 k 
This.  The 30 year old you will thank you.  If you get the Camaro/Challenger, the 30 year old you will be mad for all the debt your are in.
son....YOLO

he's got da rest of his life to be conservative...if you got enuff to get a used joint then rock it b.

laugh.gif
Sounds naive. You can easily say you got your whole life to cop "da hemi" so right now what you need to do is establish credit and focus on your savings!

They make thousands and thousands of the same type of car. Trust, it'll still be there 15 years from now!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

I dont NEED a car I just want one. I have an 08 Nissan Sentra that's paid for. I'm young, with a good job for my age and making nice money. It's just something that I want since I feel like I can save up and pay for. I'm not trying to "stunt" either by having two cars. If I do get the challenger or camaro I'm giving my sentra to my dad since the vehicle he's currently driving is dying on him. Oh and I have about 2 more years left in college to the person that asked. My major is computer engineering.
The English joke was lame by the way. It was just a typo smh get over it.

Look at you, already have a paid off car, and still want to take over new payments?
laugh.gif

Forget it guys, let's just let this kid learn. He'll realize it sooner or later.

i know why people buy new cars... never understood why they volunteer to make car payments on said new car on top of the DP

meh

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

I dont NEED a car I just want one. I have an 08 Nissan Sentra that's paid for. I'm young, with a good job for my age and making nice money. It's just something that I want since I feel like I can save up and pay for. I'm not trying to "stunt" either by having two cars. If I do get the challenger or camaro I'm giving my sentra to my dad since the vehicle he's currently driving is dying on him. Oh and I have about 2 more years left in college to the person that asked. My major is computer engineering.
The English joke was lame by the way. It was just a typo smh get over it.

That's not bad
pimp.gif
.  What school are you going to, if you don't mind me asking?  As for insurance, your best bet is to just get a quote because it'll vary depending on age, area, car, prior accidents, etc.  Personally, I'd go with something else like a G37, but if you're set on getting one of the two then I'd say the Camaro.  I don't know anyone with either, but I've read better reviews about the Camaro than the Challenger...

Thank you sirs. My accord coupe only has tints on it and is my daily driver. Not one problem at all and its easy on the eyes

Back
Top Bottom