Career defining moments...in a NEGATIVE way...any sport.

David Seaman had a pretty decent club career as a keeper...#%*# the bed for his country when it counted and birthed the legend of Dinho.

BAGGIO.JPG

Even some of my friends who aren't huge soccer fans know who Roberto Baggio is. Dude had a wonderful career and was one of the best players in the 94'World Cup but he will ALWAYS be remembered for this miss that cost Italy the World Cup...

Yeah...Baggio's name is widely popular here because of the amount of publicity the 94 WC got due to Toronto's huge Italian population.

Everytime one of my boys misses a PK in FIFA..."He Baggio'd it"
laugh.gif

How about Bill Buckner with the ball rolling through his legs. The guy had death threats from fans for years afte the incident.

That D Wash clip is a pefect example for this thread.

Kobe&Shaq Ethered the whole 2000 Traiblazers squad.
Only Wallace came out to have a successful career after that.

Brace yourselves.

If you think Joe Theisman's career ending knee injury looked horrible.

This is even worse:

Dude injured his ACL, MCL, PCL, and dislocated his knee.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I had to google it to find out he's back in the league playing with the Thunder now.

Good to see he at least made it back compared to Jay Williams.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I couldn't find a pic of Poston reviewing his contract heading into 2004
nerd.gif

so here's the next best thing
tired.gif

19giants1600.jpg

(Probably only DJs and 5am will get that statement
laugh.gif
) But yeah, LaVar never came back from this
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember writing an article in my HS paper about Lavar not getting any playing time that year but it didn't matter because we were still winning
roll.gif
roll.gif

I also had just bought my sister a Lavar jersey as a Christmas present too.
smh.gif

I came in to post Brandon Jacobs on Landry but DJ's beat me to it.

Has anybody posted about that one dude that T-Mac crapped on in HS and then he just flamed out?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Has anybody posted about that one dude that T-Mac crapped on in HS and then he just flamed out?
Yea, somebody posted the article a page or so back.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jean van de velde

t1_velde.jpg
Good call. He was so far ahead and blew it so badly. Just unreal. Ruined his career - and not doing that would have absolutely made his career.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

David Seaman had a pretty decent club career as a keeper...#%*# the bed for his country when it counted and birthed the legend of Dinho.
Great example. I STILL don't know what in the hell Seaman was thinking there. Some of my friends (England fans) were so heated.

Back
Top Bottom