Carmelo Anthony named one of nation's most influential Hispanics

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Is Carmelo Anthony black?

Yes, Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race. You can be both Black and Hispanic at the same time.
I asked my co-worker who is from Peru this question, and she said that if your black, you are black, no matter if your hispanic or african-american.
Very true

when i was in high school most of the bi racial blacks always considered themselves black. even if they had latino in them. but im sure if they were in alatino populated school they would be latino. its funny because i would have a girl whose dad was mexican and her mom was black. but i guess being black iscooler.

Hispanics are in bad shape if he's considered to be one of this nation's most influential Hispanics. Sad.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Hispanics are in bad shape if he's considered to be one of this nation's most influential Hispanics. Sad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

wow, melo an influential hispanics???
laugh.gif
sorry, but that fool is anything, but influential.

Melo gets in trouble from time to time but it aint to many nba players that do more for there hometown communities then him.

Thats what really matters.

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

wow, melo an influential hispanics???
laugh.gif
sorry, but that fool is anything, but influential.

Melo gets in trouble from time to time but it aint to many nba players that do more for there hometown communities then him.

Thats what really matters.
Damn, your grammar and spelling is really poor.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

It's interesting how if any biracial person in American has a African American father they are instantly labeled/viewed as being primarily African American/Black(one drop rule) but the same does not hold true in Melo's case(Puerto Rican Father & African American mother) as many still only see him as being black
eyes.gif
While that is usually true, it's not always the case... Derek Jeter.

Damn, your grammar and spelling is really poor.
Yours isn't too squeaky clean either dumb *$!+. It's "your grammar and spelling ARE really poor" so think before you leap nexttime smart guy.

Back
Top Bottom