Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

I heard you don't read threads before posting in them...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ya'll $#++#% are funny ..

Melo is from West Bmore.. The Hood ..

He was raised up on "you pop off at the Mouth you gonna get checked" $@%# ..

Money don't change most people ..

Dude is human .. He has flaws like everyone here

Everybody can't be on some ole' "She's beneath me .. I'll just ignore her"

Shorty is mad disrespectful and annoying ..

you can only ignore a fly for so long before you swat that !$@+!
laugh.gif

Be forreal ..
He lost all "hood" credibility when he backtracked his $!% off the court when he sucker punched Jared Jeffries.

- cats kill me with this. its been how many years now and we still havent learned what a sucker punch looks like
smh.gif

.......backtracked? eh, maybe, but not really. but sucker punch? if im involved in a fight, you step in my face and dont put your hands up.....thats your fault. so i guess Artest sucker punched that kid that ran down from the stands....ran up in his face and just stood there huh?

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

Be forreal ..
He lost all "hood" credibility when he backtracked his $!% off the court when he sucker punched Jared Jeffries.

- cats kill me with this. its been how many years now and we still havent learned what a sucker punch looks like
smh.gif

.......backtracked? eh, maybe, but not really. but sucker punch? if im involved in a fight, you step in my face and dont put your hands up.....thats your fault. so i guess Artest sucker punched that kid that ran down from the stands....ran up in his face and just stood there huh?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

UnbornSeed wrote:

MASERATI HARM wrote:

laugh.gif

Be forreal ..

smh.gif

Have you seen the brawl? Melo blindsided Collins. They weren't even face-to-face. Melo just lunged at him and then backtracked quickly. There is a reason Jared Jeffries was that angry.

UnbornSeed wrote:

MASERATI HARM wrote:

laugh.gif

Be forreal ..

smh.gif

Have you seen the brawl? Melo blindsided Collins. They weren't even face-to-face. Melo just lunged at him and then backtracked quickly. There is a reason Jared Jeffries was that angry.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

UnbornSeed wrote:

MASERATI HARM wrote:

laugh.gif

Be forreal ..

smh.gif

.......backtracked? eh, maybe, but not really. but sucker punch? if im involved in a fight, you step in my face and dont put your hands up.....thats yourfault. so i guess Artest sucker punched that kid that ran down from the stands....ran up in his face and just stood there huh?

- really?

.........0:32 - 0:36, i see face to face. the hit comes 6 seconds later @ 0:42. mind you the entire time between 0:32 - 0:42 when the hit happens he never takes his eyes off Melo AND somehow never puts his hands up. sucker punch eh?
laugh.gif

- i swear its like cats just regurgitate what other people say. its right there in video. he's looking RIGHT AT HIM. what more is supposed to take place? boxing gloves? a ring? oh...i know, he was waiting on the bell to ring
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

....what happened was he was trying to stare Melo down, but Melo swung and his reflexes were too slow.

UnbornSeed wrote:

MASERATI HARM wrote:

laugh.gif

Be forreal ..

smh.gif

.......backtracked? eh, maybe, but not really. but sucker punch? if im involved in a fight, you step in my face and dont put your hands up.....thats yourfault. so i guess Artest sucker punched that kid that ran down from the stands....ran up in his face and just stood there huh?

- really?

.........0:32 - 0:36, i see face to face. the hit comes 6 seconds later @ 0:42. mind you the entire time between 0:32 - 0:42 when the hit happens he never takes his eyes off Melo AND somehow never puts his hands up. sucker punch eh?
laugh.gif

- i swear its like cats just regurgitate what other people say. its right there in video. he's looking RIGHT AT HIM. what more is supposed to take place? boxing gloves? a ring? oh...i know, he was waiting on the bell to ring
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

....what happened was he was trying to stare Melo down, but Melo swung and his reflexes were too slow.

^Look at the back view when Collins gets hit. He is completely nonchalant walking as if the incident is over. Sucker punch is a harsh word but they weren't face to face and ready to brawl when Melo threw the punch. I can see what you are saying but it wasn't a fair shot. Look at it from 3:55 to 4:05 then. Coupled with Collins' nonchalance and Melo lunging at him, which are both clearly shown by the video, that was not a fair hit. That wasn't a straight sucker punch but it was still grimey.

^Look at the back view when Collins gets hit. He is completely nonchalant walking as if the incident is over. Sucker punch is a harsh word but they weren't face to face and ready to brawl when Melo threw the punch. I can see what you are saying but it wasn't a fair shot. Look at it from 3:55 to 4:05 then. Coupled with Collins' nonchalance and Melo lunging at him, which are both clearly shown by the video, that was not a fair hit. That wasn't a straight sucker punch but it was still grimey.

now THIS is a sucker punch peep how she snuck up around from the corner
laugh.gif

EDIT: dont forget this one too

103vmsl.jpg

/sucker punch debate

laugh.gif

EDIT: dont forget this one too

103vmsl.jpg

/sucker punch debate

I think it still counts as a sucker punch just off the strength of Melo having to lunge around a crowd to hit Collins.  Either way his moonwalk sucks. 

I think it still counts as a sucker punch just off the strength of Melo having to lunge around a crowd to hit Collins.  Either way his moonwalk sucks. 

Originally Posted by NewZ05

laugh.gif
yo that gif is literally a classic. I remember when i seen that video a long time ago
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

laugh.gif
yo that gif is literally a classic. I remember when i seen that video a long time ago
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Look at the back view when Collins gets hit. He is completely nonchalant walking as if the incident is over.

- and thats his fault.

- i dont 100% agree about him walking as if it was over. however something was going through his head that told him Melo wasnt goinig to hit him....but again, thats his fault. that doesnt make what Melo did a sucker punch.

- and it still doesnt explain him staring at Melo for a full 10 seconds before getting hit add to that Melo fighting through people to get to his face
laugh.gif
. i bet he'll put his hands up next time.....

Sucker punch is the wrong word

- fixed.

but they weren't face to face and ready to brawl when Melo threw the punch. I can see what you are saying but it wasn't a fair shot. Look at it from 3:55 to 4:05 then. Coupled with Collins' nonchalance and Melo lunging at him, which are both clearly shown by the video, that was not a fair hit. That wasn't a straight sucker punch but it was still grimey.

- they may not have been but it was a BRAWL. you have no idea where a punch may come from, so by all means just stand there with your hands in your pocket
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ "fair shot", i mean my man had all of 10 full seconds to figure out what was coming....and yet somehow missed it 
roll.gif

- Collins nonchalance was his problem. grimey my %**.......

- NYers started this nonsense and people just keep repeating it. reminds me of a NY friend of mine who said Ron Artest was fighting out of self-defense during the Detroit brawl. alot of times people use to wrong words to describe something. self-defense means no other choice but to use violence. what my friend meant was retaliation. but to him self-defense meant the same thing
smh.gif

.......and he still calls it self-defense.

- props to NewZ05 for displaying what a REAL SUCKER PUNCH looks like. it comes from someone on the side of the confrontation. not someone you clearly have beef with and have been staring down for 10 seconds and oops (hey, they punched me)
roll.gif

^Look at the back view when Collins gets hit. He is completely nonchalant walking as if the incident is over.

- and thats his fault.

- i dont 100% agree about him walking as if it was over. however something was going through his head that told him Melo wasnt goinig to hit him....but again, thats his fault. that doesnt make what Melo did a sucker punch.

- and it still doesnt explain him staring at Melo for a full 10 seconds before getting hit add to that Melo fighting through people to get to his face
laugh.gif
. i bet he'll put his hands up next time.....

Sucker punch is the wrong word

- fixed.

but they weren't face to face and ready to brawl when Melo threw the punch. I can see what you are saying but it wasn't a fair shot. Look at it from 3:55 to 4:05 then. Coupled with Collins' nonchalance and Melo lunging at him, which are both clearly shown by the video, that was not a fair hit. That wasn't a straight sucker punch but it was still grimey.

- they may not have been but it was a BRAWL. you have no idea where a punch may come from, so by all means just stand there with your hands in your pocket
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ "fair shot", i mean my man had all of 10 full seconds to figure out what was coming....and yet somehow missed it 
roll.gif

- Collins nonchalance was his problem. grimey my %**.......

- NYers started this nonsense and people just keep repeating it. reminds me of a NY friend of mine who said Ron Artest was fighting out of self-defense during the Detroit brawl. alot of times people use to wrong words to describe something. self-defense means no other choice but to use violence. what my friend meant was retaliation. but to him self-defense meant the same thing
smh.gif

.......and he still calls it self-defense.

- props to NewZ05 for displaying what a REAL SUCKER PUNCH looks like. it comes from someone on the side of the confrontation. not someone you clearly have beef with and have been staring down for 10 seconds and oops (hey, they punched me)
roll.gif

roll.gif
bowing_man.jpg

Back
Top Bottom