Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- props to NewZ05 for displaying what a REAL SUCKER PUNCH looks like. it comes from someone on the side of the confrontation. not someone you clearly have beef with and have been staring down for 10 seconds and oops (hey, they punched me)
roll.gif
bowing_man.jpg

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ya'll $#++#% are funny ..

Melo is from West Bmore.. The Hood ..

He was raised up on "you pop off at the Mouth you gonna get checked" $@%# ..

Money don't change most people ..

Dude is human .. He has flaws like everyone here

Everybody can't be on some ole' "She's beneath me .. I'll just ignore her"

Shorty is mad disrespectful and annoying ..

you can only ignore a fly for so long before you swat that !$@+!
laugh.gif

Be forreal ..
He is not about that life.
I'm sorry but you sound mad ignorant.. i dont care where he was raised, it doesnt automatically prove he is anything.
*flashback of him throwing a sucker punch and backtracking with the quickness when Jared Jeffries was charging at him*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's obvious you didn't read my post after ..
laugh.gif

And as you can see #@%%# didn't get sucker punch

Backpedaled? yea ..

but not sucker punch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Ya'll $#++#% are funny ..

Melo is from West Bmore.. The Hood ..

He was raised up on "you pop off at the Mouth you gonna get checked" $@%# ..

Money don't change most people ..

Dude is human .. He has flaws like everyone here

Everybody can't be on some ole' "She's beneath me .. I'll just ignore her"

Shorty is mad disrespectful and annoying ..

you can only ignore a fly for so long before you swat that !$@+!
laugh.gif

Be forreal ..
He is not about that life.
I'm sorry but you sound mad ignorant.. i dont care where he was raised, it doesnt automatically prove he is anything.
*flashback of him throwing a sucker punch and backtracking with the quickness when Jared Jeffries was charging at him*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's obvious you didn't read my post after ..
laugh.gif

And as you can see #@%%# didn't get sucker punch

Backpedaled? yea ..

but not sucker punch
laugh.gif

How is that not a sucker punch?
laugh.gif

Mardy Collins wasn't expecting anything, he wasn't squared up and Melo waited until folks got between them when he threw....

How is that not a sucker punch?
laugh.gif

Mardy Collins wasn't expecting anything, he wasn't squared up and Melo waited until folks got between them when he threw....

It wasn't a fair shot. A fair shot is when Nate and JR got at it. Both are ready, facing each other, barking at each other. Punching someone after they are walking away is grimey as hell. People were in between them. Melo lunged at Collins. He wasn't close enough to hit him with a straight punch. Like I said, sucker punch is too strong of a word but that wasn't very courageous of Melo.

It wasn't a fair shot. A fair shot is when Nate and JR got at it. Both are ready, facing each other, barking at each other. Punching someone after they are walking away is grimey as hell. People were in between them. Melo lunged at Collins. He wasn't close enough to hit him with a straight punch. Like I said, sucker punch is too strong of a word but that wasn't very courageous of Melo.

it was a !+%$* move and that goes hand-in-hand w. being a sucker punch IMO....no right/wrong answer....

it was a !+%$* move and that goes hand-in-hand w. being a sucker punch IMO....no right/wrong answer....

Originally Posted by bijald0331

UnbornSeed said:

I can't call what was going on in his brain when he did that ..
laugh.gif

Trust the entire Town was upset with Melo ..
smh.gif

Right, gonna be the Virgina area in Dec...Ima need a pass to visit B-More and see where the wire was filmed.

RIP.

Also, I love these Bmore people that enjoy their terrible reputations. That's just great. Stay hood yall!

laugh.gif
@ RIP and "These Bmore People "

Have some common damn sense..

I SERIOUSLY doubt buddy is gonna walk around a bunch of dope spots in the dead of winter..

theres not many Bmore dudes on this messageboard ..

We ain't the only people who enjoy our rep
eyes.gif

Atleast I don't hope white women clutch their purse in fear when I walk by
laugh.gif

I'm a productive member of society sir ..

But it is what it is
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be hood +$@*+ til I die ..

It's all about knowing when to turn the @+## off
pimp.gif

Ive see waaay worse sucker punches and %+*#% moves than that foreal to be honest ...

alot of ya'll think you can keep a cool head in intense situation like.. I doubt it tho

Originally Posted by bijald0331

UnbornSeed said:

I can't call what was going on in his brain when he did that ..
laugh.gif

Trust the entire Town was upset with Melo ..
smh.gif

Right, gonna be the Virgina area in Dec...Ima need a pass to visit B-More and see where the wire was filmed.

RIP.

Also, I love these Bmore people that enjoy their terrible reputations. That's just great. Stay hood yall!

laugh.gif
@ RIP and "These Bmore People "

Have some common damn sense..

I SERIOUSLY doubt buddy is gonna walk around a bunch of dope spots in the dead of winter..

theres not many Bmore dudes on this messageboard ..

We ain't the only people who enjoy our rep
eyes.gif

Atleast I don't hope white women clutch their purse in fear when I walk by
laugh.gif

I'm a productive member of society sir ..

But it is what it is
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be hood +$@*+ til I die ..

It's all about knowing when to turn the @+## off
pimp.gif

Ive see waaay worse sucker punches and %+*#% moves than that foreal to be honest ...

alot of ya'll think you can keep a cool head in intense situation like.. I doubt it tho

it was a @$%!%* fight, once dudes start barking at eachother all rules go out the window

u bark on me, be prepared for what comes along with that

theres only 1 scenario where a fight should be fair, and thats when its in vegas backed by a promoter

u can tell the only confrontation some of you dudes had were in a chat room

it was a @$%!%* fight, once dudes start barking at eachother all rules go out the window

theres only 1 scenario where a fight should be fair, and thats when its in vegas backed by a promoter

it was a %%$#*$ fight, once dudes start barking at eachother all rules go out the window

it was a %%$#*$ fight, once dudes start barking at eachother all rules go out the window

it was a !$*!#@ fight, once dudes start barking at eachother all rules go out the window

it was a !$*!#@ fight, once dudes start barking at eachother all rules go out the window

Originally Posted by FedExciter

- i didnt want to say it. and all this "fair" talk has me 
roll.gif

...i just dont understand how much "fair" you can get than staring someone down for 10 seconds thats trying to fight you, then they throw a punch REGARDLESS of who they were behind when they threw it
laugh.gif

.....so i guess Artest really did steal on that kid huh? i mean by this logic the kid wasnt ready either?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

- i didnt want to say it. and all this "fair" talk has me 
roll.gif

...i just dont understand how much "fair" you can get than staring someone down for 10 seconds thats trying to fight you, then they throw a punch REGARDLESS of who they were behind when they threw it
laugh.gif

.....so i guess Artest really did steal on that kid huh? i mean by this logic the kid wasnt ready either?

So now it doesn't matter because any fight is inherently unfair? Okay. Then why does the term sucker punch even exist? And yes, I don't have Warhols next to pictures of Biggie. I'm not hard like that.

So now it doesn't matter because any fight is inherently unfair? Okay. Then why does the term sucker punch even exist? And yes, I don't have Warhols next to pictures of Biggie. I'm not hard like that.

So anything other than squaring up is a sucker punch and $#%$# move. I can tell alot of yall lost fights talking bout yo he snuck me.

So anything other than squaring up is a sucker punch and %@@!@ move. I can tell alot of yall lost fights talking bout yo he snuck me.

Back
Top Bottom