Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

The fact that Melo caught feelings and put a bounty on this broad proves that she has some dirt on him. If true or not he wouldve been better off denying and ignoring.

We all know this broad probably has dozens of enemies by now but if anything happens to her now Melos name could come up smh.

I swear this bird is exposing the lack of game these rappers/athletes really have.
I don't think she has anything on him. She woulda put it out there. When Melo said he was shooting a movie in China she goes 
"I wonder which one of my groupie friends is at @CarmeloAnthony  hotel bending over for him"

He goes "Na shorty I ain't the one, U better save that %@$ for someone that will entertain you"

The fact that Melo caught feelings and put a bounty on this broad proves that she has some dirt on him. If true or not he wouldve been better off denying and ignoring.

We all know this broad probably has dozens of enemies by now but if anything happens to her now Melos name could come up smh.

I swear this bird is exposing the lack of game these rappers/athletes really have.
I don't think she has anything on him. She woulda put it out there. When Melo said he was shooting a movie in China she goes 
"I wonder which one of my groupie friends is at @CarmeloAnthony  hotel bending over for him"

He goes "Na shorty I ain't the one, U better save that %@$ for someone that will entertain you"

She is a troll. I can't believe people of that stature would even respond to this chic. That's what she wants.
 Exactly. If they ignored her antics, she'd  simple go away.

These rappers/athletes are the ones making her relevant.

She is a troll. I can't believe people of that stature would even respond to this chic. That's what she wants.
 Exactly. If they ignored her antics, she'd  simple go away.

These rappers/athletes are the ones making her relevant.

laugh.gif
@ all these cats being exposed by Kat Stacks.

They call her Rat Stacks but they still slept with her.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ all these cats being exposed by Kat Stacks.

They call her Rat Stacks but they still slept with her.

laugh.gif

Man I'm worth millions and I'm playing a game for a living. A famous $**!$% for "celebs" gets at me on my twitter tryna ruffle my feathers and I offer money on the INTERNET for her to be assaulted! This goes hand in hand to what I was exactly telling my boys last night. A lot of these pro athletes are lame %+@ dudes. Just shows you how even when you make money in bundles if your an idiot it really makes no difference what you have access to.

Man I'm worth millions and I'm playing a game for a living. A famous $**!$% for "celebs" gets at me on my twitter tryna ruffle my feathers and I offer money on the INTERNET for her to be assaulted! This goes hand in hand to what I was exactly telling my boys last night. A lot of these pro athletes are lame %+@ dudes. Just shows you how even when you make money in bundles if your an idiot it really makes no difference what you have access to.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Yeah I peeped the "I wonder which one of my groupie friends...." tweet but I was saying all he had to do was ignore it and all this drama could've been avoided. The best way to kill an attention w***e is to pay her no mind.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Yeah I peeped the "I wonder which one of my groupie friends...." tweet but I was saying all he had to do was ignore it and all this drama could've been avoided. The best way to kill an attention w***e is to pay her no mind.

Double J's...you just be ready to jump in whenever Melo's name is involved in something
laugh.gif

This isn't a story.  Nothing is going to happen, period.  

Double J's...you just be ready to jump in whenever Melo's name is involved in something
laugh.gif

This isn't a story.  Nothing is going to happen, period.  

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Damn my son Mello is not smart...

This Kat Stacks broad is unbelievable, though. I never seen one woman get under the skin of so many men before...

On another note: did anyone else see how media takeout took Ruh roh from us
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nter's think they make up everything. 
It's either Steve Mariucci or Rich Eisen from the Nfl Network cast who made it up.
Whenever they did a ray rice highlight they would alliterate with R's (ray..rice..running....RUH ROH), just like scooby.

This Kat Stacks broad is unbelievable, though. I never seen one woman get under the skin of so many men before...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's either Steve Mariucci or Rich Eisen from the Nfl Network cast who made it up.
Whenever they did a ray rice highlight they would alliterate with R's (ray..rice..running....RUH ROH), just like scooby.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom