Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Damn my son Mello is not smart...

This Kat Stacks broad is unbelievable, though. I never seen one woman get under the skin of so many men before...

On another note: did anyone else see how media takeout took Ruh roh from us
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nter's think they make up everything. 
It's either Steve Mariucci or Rich Eisen from the Nfl Network cast who made it up.
Whenever they did a ray rice highlight they would alliterate with R's (ray..rice..running....RUH ROH), just like scooby.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

so *#*@#%% stupid

elite athlete offering up cash, on the internet no less, for harm to a worthless repository of a broad

lebron wouldn't be caught dead doing some +$@%%$* #*%* like this, but he sure had a nice supportive comment

from meeting him, it seems like dude has undergone some extensive pr training..after this, clearly melo needs some

when will these n's learn?

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

so *#*@#%% stupid

elite athlete offering up cash, on the internet no less, for harm to a worthless repository of a broad

lebron wouldn't be caught dead doing some +$@%%$* #*%* like this, but he sure had a nice supportive comment

from meeting him, it seems like dude has undergone some extensive pr training..after this, clearly melo needs some

when will these n's learn?

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Steve212

Kat Stacks wins again.

smh.gif
Melo is a clown. He went hard posting the bounty money.

I dont understand how a broke !*$+* with the herp wins at anything...

It's not like this %!@++ melo said i got 5k on this skeezer's head. He just said whoever slaps the %%$$ out of her dumb #%$ will get it.

She's far from broke fam.  She gets paid to host parties.  Hence why I said she won, because her buzz is high and club owners will pay for her time.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Steve212

Kat Stacks wins again.

smh.gif
Melo is a clown. He went hard posting the bounty money.

I dont understand how a broke !*$+* with the herp wins at anything...

It's not like this %!@++ melo said i got 5k on this skeezer's head. He just said whoever slaps the %%$$ out of her dumb #%$ will get it.

She's far from broke fam.  She gets paid to host parties.  Hence why I said she won, because her buzz is high and club owners will pay for her time.

Carmelo's dumb... kinda lost a little respect for the guy, always thought he was straight professional. Talking !+!# over Twitter is hella corny. It sounds like some childish stuff. They need to put Rat Stacks on Bully Beatdown or a similar show.

Carmelo's dumb... kinda lost a little respect for the guy, always thought he was straight professional. Talking !+!# over Twitter is hella corny. It sounds like some childish stuff. They need to put Rat Stacks on Bully Beatdown or a similar show.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by AG 47

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Doubt he gets in trouble. His account was "hacked."

Exactly. Nice, smart PR move right there.
word
laugh.gif
thats what they get paid for. Good thing he didn't record a video saying that.

If the NBA really wanted to, can't they verify where/when the tweets were sent?  Saying his account was "hacked" is one thing...if true.  If not, I'm sure there are easy ways to link it back to Melo's phone or computer. 

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by AG 47

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Doubt he gets in trouble. His account was "hacked."

Exactly. Nice, smart PR move right there.
word
laugh.gif
thats what they get paid for. Good thing he didn't record a video saying that.

If the NBA really wanted to, can't they verify where/when the tweets were sent?  Saying his account was "hacked" is one thing...if true.  If not, I'm sure there are easy ways to link it back to Melo's phone or computer. 

Back
Top Bottom