Carmelo Anthony takes horrible shots

iamdavidrice

Banned
The Knicks are 20-27 since they acquired Melo and Stat's stats aren't what they used to be. Maybe he shoulda stayed in Denver

Knicks are garbage
laugh.gif

Maybe because the Knicks suck and they don't play defense?

Knick fans actually though they were going to contend for a title?

Knicks are terrible.

They gave up 3 of their best 4 players just for a scorer.

He's one of the most one sided players in the history of the game.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The Knicks are actually decent on defense this season.

It's the offense that's the problem.

Originally Posted by PMatic

i wouldnt say decent... maybe around the paint..

melo and stat are good players but melo hold the ball to long and he only looks for himself to score and stat needs to be fed the ball... i dont think no one on that team knows how to pass and b.davis isnt gonna be the answer.... NYK are ranked 24th in assist...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by PMatic

i wouldnt say decent... maybe around the paint..

melo and stat are good players but melo hold the ball to long and he only looks for himself to score and stat needs to be fed the ball... i dont think no one on that team knows how to pass and b.davis isnt gonna be the answer.... NYK are ranked 24th in assist...
The Knicks are 10th in Defensive Efficiency and 24th in Offensive Efficiency.

They've played a soft schedule up to this point, so maybe their defense will only get worse.

why was dude just chillin on the groumd thats the funniest sports gif ive seen in a loooooong time"he rather play dead than play defense" - youtube quote
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

The Knicks are 20-27 since they acquired Melo and Stat's stats aren't what they used to be. Maybe he shoulda stayed in Denver

Just came across this:

John Buccigross

Nuggets beat Knicks in double OT. Carmelo Anthony- 25 points on 10-30 shooting. Nuggets improve to 30-12 since trading Anthony last Feb....

Carmelo Anthony isnt that good that simply it. He is the most overrated player in the league next to Stoudemire, they arent leaders at all and they both play no defense.

I'm happy with our trade, don't want Gallo or Felton near my team. Hated them the whole time they were with the Knicks, two things.

1. Carmelo gotta stop trying to be the hero the whole game, he gets the ball and forces a ridiculous shot, he's not even driving anymore.
2. We need a new coach, D'Antoni's game plan is awful and we also need someone to take charge of the team, get control and not let the rich players take control.

Oh D'antoni has a game plan? i could never tell. Let him go and let Woodson run it in the interim see how he does.

I think Melo's game has always been garbage but it doesn't help that D'antoni's offense is just running ISO plays for him. In addition to taking bad shots, it's embarassing to see a dude that big sulk & throw temper tantrums in the 4th quarter when he or his teammates don't get calls. Homeboy even runs right of the court, into the locker room, & then bounces without speaking to the media..Denver lost playoffs games in the 4th quarter because of his temper tantrums.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I kept hearing "the Knicks are back" but they are the same ol Knicks.
30t6p3b.gif

But ...they have the sickest front court in the East...

From the NBA predictions thread:
seasoned vet wrote:
roll.gif
 ........you really got doods in here acting like the NY Knicks didnt just come up on the sickest front court in the East? seriously? and ive never liked the Knicks.

MIA #1 
laugh.gif
  (not saying MIA cant be #1 but its a tossup between them and NYK for sure)

CHI #2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people thought getting Baron made them a title contender for sure this season.  So ridiculous 
roll.gif
Knicks should've never made that trade last year.  They gave up half their team for a player that just scores.  He's not a top 5 player like some analysts were claiming last year.

Back
Top Bottom