CARMELO : WE GAVE UP, WE ALL SUCK, WE PLAYED LIKE H@#S (VIDEO)

fwa iii

Banned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What he said was the truth.

This is the first time I've seen the Nuggets give up like that. In every other playoff series they always competed but guys have to play with effort andenthusiasm and they didn't.

I'm a pretty big Melo fan but he has got to step up if they want to even win one game in this series. I doubt it will happen though. That entire team needsa change. Other than AI, they don't have much heart.

He needs to shut his mouth and take a look at himself before he talks about the rest of his team. He may have included himself in that whole deal, but he'sreally pinning the blame on others.

damn.

is game 4 monday or tuesday?

he def was ready to cry.

i can't believe that gk will be coaching this team next year.

any time that kobe is on the floor, melo better be guarding him, because he sounds like he's ready to take responsibility for this series

there are most certainly going to be some alterations this offseason; hopefully ai opts out

Kobe and the Lakers have this team SHOOK...they are scared out of their minds, its so evident in their body language and demeanor...

if karl has a job next year and iverson is still on this team the gm better be fired

this whole ai, george karl and carmelo anthony disaster needs to be put to rest

trade iverson, fire karl bring in a defensive coach like rick carlisle and make carmelo develop

Back
Top Bottom