CARMINE 6 VS GRAPE 5

A tie.

Two shoes that barely sold at all back in their respective runs that are heavily sought after now.

i have to admit this is a very tough question, i love my carmine 6's and i love my grape 5's. im not into hype at all to be honest. i have to saygrapes, i been in love with this color combination for years, ima hornets fan lol
wink.gif

bdis,
you can sell you hares and get a dmp 6 for the same price? then i would do it there are a lot more VII's out there to cop plus raptors and frenchs arecoming back out so you can get some more 7's for retail and who knows if we are going to get anymore 6's. to me it sounds like a great deal.

equal. Both are nice. i may give grapes a slight edge, just cuz I don't have a pair yet.

I have both but if I had to chose it would be the carmine VI. I like the shoe design better and its the first shoe Jordan won an NBA championship in.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

bdis,
you can sell you hares and get a dmp 6 for the same price? then i would do it there are a lot more VII's out there to cop plus raptors and frenchs are coming back out so you can get some more 7's for retail and who knows if we are going to get anymore 6's. to me it sounds like a great deal.

I was thinking the same thing plus I'm letting go the hares for 300 thatwas a offering price ..my eyes went
eek.gif
so I jumped on it and I'mgetting the DMP 6's for 250 ..and you are right more 7's are coming out plus I have a pair ofcardinals ..soo hey..thx for ya imput my dude
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom