Car's/Air jordans. Do any cars remind you of AJ's?

aJ232Kb8, LOL!

My rusted piece of crap reminds me of Chutney 11 lows or Ginger XVIs.....

Originally Posted by docious

you're correct about the spoiler at the back... i mean that's what the back tab was inspired by
The VI's came out in '91, and the MarkIV version of the Supra not until '93.

How exactly was it inspired?

HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE SPOILER IN GENERAL BRO.

SpizYIKES also remind me of cars like this....Trying to be something it isn't.

AAAA0005.jpg

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

The two best things in life for me. Fast car's and DS Jordans. When i see a pair of DS Jordans i can't help but think of a rare vintage car.
Fast, lightweight, sleek, sexy, and mystic.
Try hunting down a 1969 Stingray Corvette, try hunting down a DS pair of OG Bred 1's.

Well I guess that depends on how much money you're willing to drop. If you're a cheap skate like most kids into shoes are then yeah trying to huntdown a pair of OG1's is tough but if you're willing to drop the loot then you'd be amazed at how easy it is to find things.

As far as the 69 Vette goes, same thing!!! If you only wanna spend $10K on one then yeah you're gonna have a hard time finding one but if you'rewilling to spend the money they are all over the place but expect to pay $25k on the low end and up to $70K or so on the high end. 69's aren't thatsought after because that was the second year of that $hit body style, most people want the earlier ones and those are the ones you'll have a hard timefinding. Example... 2 years earlier 67, those go for $50-$60K on the low end to $150-$200K on the high end. Yeah you can get both for cheaper but you'regoing to get a pile of crap that you are gonna have to put $50-$75K in or more depending on how much of the work you can do yourself. But I will agree with youthat there is nothing like driving a 67 Vette with a 435Hp 427 in it!!!

As I said tracking down either of your examples are not a tough task you just have to be willing to spend the money to do so!!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

The two best things in life for me. Fast car's and DS Jordans. When i see a pair of DS Jordans i can't help but think of a rare vintage car.
Fast, lightweight, sleek, sexy, and mystic.
Try hunting down a 1969 Stingray Corvette, try hunting down a DS pair of OG Bred 1's.

Well I guess that depends on how much money you're willing to drop. If you're a cheap skate like most kids into shoes are then yeah trying to hunt down a pair of OG1's is tough but if you're willing to drop the loot then you'd be amazed at how easy it is to find things.

As far as the 69 Vette goes, same thing!!! If you only wanna spend $10K on one then yeah you're gonna have a hard time finding one but if you're willing to spend the money they are all over the place but expect to pay $25k on the low end and up to $70K or so on the high end. 69's aren't that sought after because that was the second year of that $hit body style, most people want the earlier ones and those are the ones you'll have a hard time finding. Example... 2 years earlier 67, those go for $50-$60K on the low end to $150-$200K on the high end. Yeah you can get both for cheaper but you're going to get a pile of crap that you are gonna have to put $50-$75K in or more depending on how much of the work you can do yourself. But I will agree with you that there is nothing like driving a 67 Vette with a 435Hp 427 in it!!!

As I said tracking down either of your examples are not a tough task you just have to be willing to spend the money to do so!!!!
tongue.gif
i was thinking about the feeling those two things give me. Kinda the same feelings come to mind.
I can't believe i put down the 69, lol. I'm in love with the 67.
How about this then, 1967 mako shark/ game worn bred 1's.
Are those two easy to find for you? lol. i'm glad i started this post.
I was lmao at the spiz'ike thing. i wanna see more

those 1st spizikes are
eek.gif
. I dont give a chit!
you want to talk about banged up kicks lets talk ice blue viii's, dtrt 3's, xv's.....
sick.gif

I feel what you are talking about, but for me the XXI reminds me of a shoe! :smile: To be exact a Formula 1 driver's shoe!

Tinker asked MJ what he would like in the AJ 6. MJ said he'd like it to be easy to get into, so Tinker designed 2 holes in the tongue and a"spoiler" heel tab in the back heel. The spoiler/heel tab was inspired by MJ's rare black slant-nosed or "Flachbau" Porsche 930Turbo.

info from Jordanextreme.com

XX's
The hood reminds me of the lines in the toebox for anti creasing(didn't work that well)
And the top reminds me of the ankle strap

Back
Top Bottom