pink-mary-kay-car-brightens-ohio-city.jpg

216144_10150151761327763_152304642762_6786693_3493499_n.jpg

[-]
1984262927_09238ac97f_o.jpg

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Lexus is.
lexusis250is350front.jpg

Don't know why, just always thought it was a "girly" car.

co-sign, i see so many girls with the is-250 i think its def a girls car
Yeah, the current generation looks kinda girly.  The previous generation, not so much.  I drive one.
laugh.gif

5643670318740af7aedf58620abeacb5fe55ee24_r.jpg

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Lexus is.
lexusis250is350front.jpg

Don't know why, just always thought it was a "girly" car.

co-sign, i see so many girls with the is-250 i think its def a girls car
Yeah, the current generation looks kinda girly.  The previous generation, not so much.  I drive one.
laugh.gif

5643670318740af7aedf58620abeacb5fe55ee24_r.jpg

Originally Posted by stepheezy

G35.

Lies! Well maybe the sedan because it looks like the fat bastard offspring of the coupe.

Girly cars:
Any STOCK 1,3 or 5 BMW without the upgraded engine
ALL economy cars
Most entry level luxury sedans

The gheyest would have to be a civic tho

G35.

Lies! Well maybe the sedan because it looks like the fat bastard offspring of the coupe.

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Volkswagen Jetta,
Pontiac Sunfire,
Chevy Cobalt,
Mitsubishi Eclipse

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Juice man

roll.gif
at these replies.

I'ma dude, I drive a cobalt.
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

But those mustangs are girly, id agree on that one...and the beetles

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Volkswagen Jetta,
Pontiac Sunfire,
Chevy Cobalt,
Mitsubishi Eclipse

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Juice man

roll.gif
at these replies.

I'ma dude, I drive a cobalt.
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

But those mustangs are girly, id agree on that one...and the beetles

Originally Posted by flightman

G35.

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

just out of curiousity, what do you drive?  cause im sure that the list you put down would encompass a good portion of NT.

G35.

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

just out of curiousity, what do you drive?  cause im sure that the list you put down would encompass a good portion of NT.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just because you see a lot of women driving a car, doesn't make it girly.

If you're told a V6 Mustang is girl, then you're only going to notice when women are driving it and ignore all of the men who own one.

and
laugh.gif
@ people mentioning Civics, Accords, Corollas, and other cars like that.. just because a car can be inexpensive doesn't make it girl. Frankly I think the whole "it's a womans car" is overblown.
IT IS GIRLY. ALL V6 MODELS OF MUSCLE CARS ARE. I DON'T EVEN COUNT THEM. WHEN I MENTION MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, ETC. IT'S AUTOMATICALLY V8 AND UP.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY MAKE THEM. WHY MAKE A MUSCLE CAR WITH NO MUSCLE?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just because you see a lot of women driving a car, doesn't make it girly.

If you're told a V6 Mustang is girl, then you're only going to notice when women are driving it and ignore all of the men who own one.

and
laugh.gif
@ people mentioning Civics, Accords, Corollas, and other cars like that.. just because a car can be inexpensive doesn't make it girl. Frankly I think the whole "it's a womans car" is overblown.
IT IS GIRLY. ALL V6 MODELS OF MUSCLE CARS ARE. I DON'T EVEN COUNT THEM. WHEN I MENTION MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, ETC. IT'S AUTOMATICALLY V8 AND UP.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY MAKE THEM. WHY MAKE A MUSCLE CAR WITH NO MUSCLE?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

G35.

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

G35 coupe and before that a Cadillac Deville 
To clarify, I'm not saying those cars shouldn't be owned, just that I think they're girly.
I HATE CIVICS tho

G35.

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

To clarify, I'm not saying those cars shouldn't be owned, just that I think they're girly.
I HATE CIVICS tho

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

I HATE CIVICS tho
hahahaha.  i never drove a civic myself, so i cant relate with your hate.  i guess im just indifferent to them.

the only one i honestly disagree with on your list is a stock 5 series.  i think it can go 2 ways here.  i work in a business hub/district and see a ton of businessmen driving them.  i mean, most working professionals cant afford to drop $100K+ on an M5 and I think a stock 5 series is a very acceptable masculine vehicle.  it also is comfortable enough and has enough room if these men have families and need to cart their kids around for something.

i do wholeheartedly agree with your statement about entry level luxury sedans though.  my wife has a 07 lexus es350 and i much prefer to drive my old beater 4runner than her car.  just feels like im driving an old lady car.

Girly cars:
ALL economy cars

I HATE CIVICS tho
hahahaha.  i never drove a civic myself, so i cant relate with your hate.  i guess im just indifferent to them.

the only one i honestly disagree with on your list is a stock 5 series.  i think it can go 2 ways here.  i work in a business hub/district and see a ton of businessmen driving them.  i mean, most working professionals cant afford to drop $100K+ on an M5 and I think a stock 5 series is a very acceptable masculine vehicle.  it also is comfortable enough and has enough room if these men have families and need to cart their kids around for something.

i do wholeheartedly agree with your statement about entry level luxury sedans though.  my wife has a 07 lexus es350 and i much prefer to drive my old beater 4runner than her car.  just feels like im driving an old lady car.

Originally Posted by scshift

Damn everyone getting mad 
laugh.gif

Speakup, the car itself isn't girly, but mad women drive them. Whenever you see a big SUV in the road, it's usually a woman behind the wheel. I have no idea why. It's like women are always driving the biggest cars. The cars themselves are pretty damn brolic but it's always a female pushing it.

Examples: Range Rover, Suburban, Excursion, Hummer H2
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Chevy Tahoe... heck it even extends to smaller SUVs like the Subaru Forester/Toyota RAV4/Honda CRV.

It's primarily women driving them
ohwell.gif
What you're saying is true.  In a lot of instances they're driving a big SUV because those women are the main mode  of transport for their kids to school, sports, and all of their activities.  Basically, SUVs have become a more attractive alternative to minivans for "soccer moms."  I've seen my cousin take her tribe to a little league game,  it would be damn near impossible in an Accord, and so she drives an Expedition.Hell, her sister drives a Solara, but just to take one son to football practice with all the equipment she drives her husband's Yukon.

That's why you're seeing a lot of women in big trucks.

Back
Top Bottom