Cars that you think are really girly

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by scshift

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
how the *$#@ are range rover's female cars?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Because apart from ballers, the only people I see driving them are older white women who use them as status symbols. And no, it's not a shot at white women, it's an observation.

range rover SPORT** 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

scshift wrote:
Chevy Suburbans
bhb0g5.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though let me drop some knowledge on whats considered a girls car:
The smaller vehicles in a manufacturer's line and the smaller engines in those same vehicles.

So 1-Series? Girly. 3-Series and 5-Series? Depends on the engine you got in that !+%$#. 7-Series? Not girly, doesnt matter if a womans driving it, its not girly, just a boss #*@ whip.

Spoiler [+]
Used Bimmer analogy because this is NT

i mentioned the 1 because its what i see on a daily basis of most women driving that come in ( in terms of newer bimmers. older cars e46's and 3's,5's and such is another topic ), but yes the engine size will also depend. you wont really see a woman driving the twin turbo 135, but most will drive the 128 as opposed to the men. and the fact that its much smaller than the 3,5,6,7 etc..

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

scshift wrote:
Chevy Suburbans
bhb0g5.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though let me drop some knowledge on whats considered a girls car:
The smaller vehicles in a manufacturer's line and the smaller engines in those same vehicles.

So 1-Series? Girly. 3-Series and 5-Series? Depends on the engine you got in that !+%$#. 7-Series? Not girly, doesnt matter if a womans driving it, its not girly, just a boss #*@ whip.

Spoiler [+]
Used Bimmer analogy because this is NT

i mentioned the 1 because its what i see on a daily basis of most women driving that come in ( in terms of newer bimmers. older cars e46's and 3's,5's and such is another topic ), but yes the engine size will also depend. you wont really see a woman driving the twin turbo 135, but most will drive the 128 as opposed to the men. and the fact that its much smaller than the 3,5,6,7 etc..

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

never understood this like dudes uncomfortable with they sexuality.

in b4 you drive a convertible or other "gay car", i dont

i used to drive one of these, you callin me gay?!!?

BMW-6-Series-650i-Convertible.jpg

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

never understood this like dudes uncomfortable with they sexuality.

in b4 you drive a convertible or other "gay car", i dont

i used to drive one of these, you callin me gay?!!?

BMW-6-Series-650i-Convertible.jpg

smart car is neither girly or manly its just stupid, although i tend to think dudes who drive it are suspect...

hard to say whats a girls car these days. most people can't afford that miracle whip so you drive what you can.

id go with vw cabrio or any convertible for that matter..def for broads. my mom drives a camry and that thing is def a girls cars. the gas mileage on it is
pimp.gif
i can't fully hate.

....a girl who drives a fast whip is kinda sexy imo
nerd.gif

smart car is neither girly or manly its just stupid, although i tend to think dudes who drive it are suspect...

hard to say whats a girls car these days. most people can't afford that miracle whip so you drive what you can.

id go with vw cabrio or any convertible for that matter..def for broads. my mom drives a camry and that thing is def a girls cars. the gas mileage on it is
pimp.gif
i can't fully hate.

....a girl who drives a fast whip is kinda sexy imo
nerd.gif

I'm surprised no one has said Audi A4 [I drive one].

Small Toyota's [Corolla's]. Small Honda's [Civic non-SI]

I'm surprised no one has said Audi A4 [I drive one].

Small Toyota's [Corolla's]. Small Honda's [Civic non-SI]

Back
Top Bottom