Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Look at that stance it's so feminine
tongue.gif

ninjahood wants his pictures back
grin.gif

At least you tried...

Originally Posted by scshift

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
Yeah, the US secret service's Suburbans are definitely girly.  Bombproof, bulletproof, tinted out and possibly housing a gun turret.  

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
Yeah, the US secret service's Suburbans are definitely girly.  Bombproof, bulletproof, tinted out and possibly housing a gun turret.  

BMW 1 series (except the M)
BMW 3 verts
The old x5
Benz M class
Lexus gl suvs
I agree with Rovers

BMW 1 series (except the M)
BMW 3 verts
The old x5
Benz M class
Lexus gl suvs
I agree with Rovers

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Whens the last time you saw a civilian rolling in a murdered out Suburban with armor plating and a minigun mounted on the roof?

A lot of women love big SUVs. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Whens the last time you saw a civilian rolling in a murdered out Suburban with armor plating and a minigun mounted on the roof?

A lot of women love big SUVs. Deal with it.

lexus 350, my mom has it and I drive it once in a while when needed and I can't see myself or any guy feeling manly in it...

lexus 350, my mom has it and I drive it once in a while when needed and I can't see myself or any guy feeling manly in it...

Originally Posted by j4ck

convertibles in general seem feminine/gay. with exceptions of course

I was thinking the same thing this morning when I saw some dude driving a converible Mazda

Originally Posted by j4ck

convertibles in general seem feminine/gay. with exceptions of course

I was thinking the same thing this morning when I saw some dude driving a converible Mazda

I want a sedan as my next car, but it's kinda hard to find one that doesn't look girly stock

I want a sedan as my next car, but it's kinda hard to find one that doesn't look girly stock

Back
Top Bottom