Quoting to prevent edit.
Reported.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

pics?

yeah im grimey
borderlandbeat.com
Originally Posted by JorgeAP

My uncle just came from Monterrey last Friday and told me it was safe to go now. I don't feel very safe after reading this story, and to make stuff worse, Im going to Monterrey this summer.
word .. i know of people who are always coming and going and they talk about how much of fun time they had down there. 

but then i read this kind of news and im like 
grin.gif

Mr Soetoro's "Fast & Furious" hard at work here boys.

I'm surprised a lot of you aren't celebrating your boy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I'm never going back to Mexico. Never.

this. I seen the Mayan ruins. *informant voice* "homie im straightttt" *clifford*  

too many other beautiful places to see on this earth to be riskin my life to be down there
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Cartels selling meth
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why are y'all laughing again?

The DEA has come to believe that Guzmàn’s power now surpasses the influence and reach of Pablo Escobar, the Colombian drug lord who in the 1980s headed the Medellin Cartel, which was at the time responsible for much of the cocaine imported into the U.S. “Pablo’s business in Colombia was based on the exportation of cocaine,

Originally Posted by omgitswes

The DEA has come to believe that Guzmàn’s power now surpasses the influence and reach of Pablo Escobar, the Colombian drug lord who in the 1980s headed the Medellin Cartel, which was at the time responsible for much of the cocaine imported into the U.S. “Pablo’s business in Colombia was based on the exportation of cocaine,

It's really not that hard to believe. But I don't know and I'm not pretending like I do know.
Hell I've never even seen most of those drugs mentioned irl. I'm just more inclined to believe forbes over some members on NT

I wasnt foolin with Mexico again after I heard they stuffed a American body with drugs just to cross the drugs over the boarder.

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco

They need to make a movie outta this son
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

I'm sure that all these people who are getting killed in the most gruesome fashion would be thrilled to know they lost their lives for such a worthy cause, so that you could be entertained with some movie. A movie you would probably conveniently miss the point of anyway and just live out your wannabe drug lord aspirations while watching the first two thirds of it.

Anyone who glorifies any of this in any way, posting "
pimp.gif
" emoticons, "'bout that life" and similar @### seriously needs to grow up. These are human %%#$#*% beings, not pawns in your gangster fantasy story.

I damn near fell in love with a girl from Mexico last summer/fall...Safe to say I won't be visting her home. Gonna have to wait for her to come back here or meet her in the carribean or Europe.

and for real people be sleeping on Mexican women, they got them currrrvvvvy bodies.

got family in Monterrey. Uncle's job has him traveling worldwide but is trying to move to Texas which he goes a lot. Wife doesn't want to leave Monterrey cuz she say she grew up there and never plans on leaving

hopefully this and the hotel "fire" a while back in her city will convince her.

hate mexico

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm in no position to judge anyone else but this is just disgusting. The people who enable them are just as guilty. How these people can sleep at night putting money over the lives of innocent people is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I never understood people glorifying gangsters or their lifestyles. There's nothing cool or honorable about what they do. 

I'm pretty sure they don't think they're cool or that they're glorifying these people....more like fear of being killed.
I'm not just talking about Cartels, I'm speaking more about organized crime in general; people seem to glorify Italian gangs for example..

I think you fail to realize that gangs come from the bottom. Gangs are the "outcast" of society. For the longest (and still going on today) different groups of people (non white) were tired of not getting their fair share or chance at the American dream so they decided to do something about it.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm pretty sure they don't think they're cool or that they're glorifying these people....more like fear of being killed.
I'm not just talking about Cartels, I'm speaking more about organized crime in general; people seem to glorify Italian gangs for example..

I think you fail to realize that gangs come from the bottom. Gangs are the "outcast" of society. For the longest (and still going on today) different groups of people (non white) were tired of not getting their fair share or chance at the American dream so they decided to do something about it.

please tell me you're not trying to justify gang activity

Back
Top Bottom