Carter III April 8th??

03-16-2008 , 11:41 PM
Cash Money/Universal Records recently announced that Lil Wayne's highly anticipated album, The Carter III, will be hitting shelves on May 13th.

The album was initially slated for release last year but has been constantly delayed.

The video for the album's first single, "Lollipop", debuted on various music video outlets this past week.

The track , which was produced by Jim Jonsin and Darius "Deezle" Harrison, features an appearance from Static Major who passed away recently.

As reported earlier, The Carter III will feature appearances from Jay-Z, Hurricane Chris, Juelz Santana, Corey Gunz, Fabolous, Lil Mama, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Baby, Brisco, and Dre from Cool & Dre.

Production on the set is supplied by Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, Alchemist, and Cool & Dre, among others.

Source: Sixshot.com

Im not even gon' lie. I've been hatin' this current lil wayne to the point that any record on it with him, i wont even finish it. He'sgottin' so damn annoying and has quickly went from one of my favorite rappers, to somebody who ruins songs for me. This, for me, is his last chance toredeem himself lol.

Ok I think this album is over hyped now and will not live up 2 it. I wish him the best tho. Lets see, even 50 waitin on this one lol

Back
Top Bottom