Cassie spread eagle

Id be careful asking for a link...

its not that hard to find.

apparently she has some chest shots as well.

when do the pics of her getting dug out drop?

I haven't got around to it yet
happy.gif

Why is everyone asking for links? Google is the all knowing resource for anything you could need in life.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id be careful asking for a link...

its not that hard to find.
QFT dukes being mad lazy. i found the unedited's in .0000472948748242 secs

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

I may get stoneface'd but eff it... Who is this broad?

Cassandra Ventura (born August 26, 1986), known by her stage name Cassie, is an American model, hip hop singer-songwriter, dancer, actress andoccasional music video actress. Cassie is best known for her single "Me & U", which became a hit in 2006.[sup][1][/sup] The singer'sself-titled debut album, Cassie, was released on August 8, 2006.The album spawned two singles, "Me & U" and "Long Way 2Go", and sold 321,000 copies in the US.

Following "rocky" live performances,[sup][2][/sup]Sean "Diddy" Combs said that he would be working with Cassie to develop her musiccareer. Cassie's second studio album, tentatively titled ElectroLove, is scheduled to be released in 2009. The album's buzz single, "Official Girl", featured rapper Lil Wayne. The album'sofficial first single, "Must Be Love", featuring Diddy, was sent toradio in April 2009 with a digital release on April 14th, 2009.

For the record, the (()) has never been something beautiful to look at imo. Yall dudes disappointed over that I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom