diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Imagine being 15 and your parents let you live with SukiHana for the summer.

Watching them make the video for "Everywhere" :wow:

Last edited:
Imagine being 15 and your parents let you live with SukiHana for the summer.

Watching them make the video for "Everywhere" :wow:
That's why it's so easy for people in the entertainment industry to prey on kids.

Most of these parents are living their dreams through their children or looking at them as cash cows. As a parent, you're negligent if you let your kids hang around strangers and adults.

That feeling of not being able to protect your kids if something happens is so gut wrenching, I don't understand these parents. We gon be at the studio and leaving when finished. Then again just like that kid from Nickelodeon, now you're the "difficult" parent/kid and the kid will resent you, but pick your battles i guess.

Exactly.

When they grow up and realize Drake touching kids and Orlando out here getting picked up on highways, they'll come around :lol:

What contributions do you have to make that aren’t rumors or essentially baseless speculation?

Basically going to the function and complaining that there’s music playing. :lol:
This is silly

I think there can be discussions about Diddy's disgusting behavior and criminal investigations that don't include conspiracy theories about who he had killed.

If there is more solid evidence he actually did those things is one thing. But right now seems like it is some "This stuff turned out true, so this other stuff must be true".

Dude is a lowlife, he should be called one a million times. Just seems like whenever a famous person gets exposed there are people at think it proves every conspiracy theory attached to them. And those things start to dominate the convo

It is like some "Cosby tried to buy NBC" stuff.

Last edited:
I got no problem letting my kid resent me for keeping them safe.
on the Dan Schiender docseries..
Few black parents saw what's up/had a feeling something was way off. One mom actually spoke up to Dan in front of everyone on set. Kid was let go after that season and dude did resent his mom but made up later.

Reminds me of this, at the 39 min mark:

I was watching the 2000 source awards recently, and I legit forgot how bad this Puff rollout/performance was, when he was trying to re-create himself & Bad Boy. Nobody was F’n with it.

39 minute mark:

Outside of this performance, everything else was fire at the source awards.

NOBODY was feeling that **** :lol:.

IMG_4498.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom