Cast Reunions that would be EPIC!

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

RUGRATS
DOUG
EARTH WORM JIM
STATIC SHOCK

I WONDER WHAT THE CAST IS UP TO.

Do you guys remember Rugrats all grown up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

My Brother and Me
Salute Your Shorts

Boy ppl really on the hype train. I mean it was all of what 11 episode, and they had to use a laugh track for a live studio audience. Plus alfie (real life) is a felon, but i would like to see what melonie looks like.

i was on google a few months ago tryna get updated picsbut had no luck
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

My Brother and Me
Salute Your Shorts

Boy ppl really on the hype train. I mean it was all of what 11 episode, and they had to use a laugh track for a live studio audience. Plus alfie (real life) is a felon, but i would like to see what melonie looks like.
This. BTW Deonne is now Amanda Diva.

Like someone said, it should be a show that the cast had minimal or no success after it went off the air.

I want to see a Martin reunion not because of the success or lack thereof but the interaction b/w Martin Lawrence and Tisha Campbell seeing how she effectively killed the show with the sexual harassment claim.

mos definitely Martin

and to answer the post a while back the og yellow ranger passed away in a car accident i think it was

anywhere online where i can watch boy meets world episodes? been wanting to watch some boy meets world forever...

I wanna see a Family Matters reunion. Be mad awkward as soon as Judy walks in since she went into the pron business.

If feel like if you didn't say "IN LIVING COLOR", you don't know what you're talking about...

...even down to that one "Fly Girl."
EDIT: Actually, the only competition would be SNL from like '92-94...

Back
Top Bottom