Cat. Pics: New Team Jordans, White/Red XX3 low & 3 Different Packs: Girls, it's your turn.

The Esterno looks really nice. The Jaq I think would have been perfect with a low pro rubber at the heel instead of that extended piece. Too much going on. Notbad though.

Thanks for the pics Brim!

6IX rings may be eaten up by the same people who bought the Dubs. Kinda curious about the Flipsyde and the price point. It's always funny to see the silhouette pictures of models we've already seen in other company cat pics already. It's gonna be kinda funny seeingpeople get heated when they realize the I's are GS only.

So the 6 rings is another Frankenstein shoe.....

The flipsyde reminds me of the last Melo's.....

laugh.gif
@ the 6ix rings

laugh.gif
@ the name '6ix rings'

Wouldn't that be 'sicks-icks rings'? Or is '6' an 's' in l33t?

Anyhoo... looks terrible, just like the Dubs and Spiz'ikes. As far as championship shoes, where's the VII?

I see...
- VI (pull tab)
- VIII (fuzzy icon on the tongue)
- XI (the shape of the materials in the heel area, and the eyelet extension things)
- XII (TWO3 on the tongue)
- XIII (sole)

I see no VII. Still a terrible shoe.

The XXIII's look nice, but not nicer than the white/navy XXIII lows. I really like the XXIII lows, so it's still looking like those are going to be theXXIIIs I get.

Which would be the first Jordan I've cared to get since the XXs.

^ ska-

There appears to be ventilation holes on the white rand that resemble the VII vent holes- maybe that's it.

Jaq & Olympian are nice, very nice in fact....

But I'm REALLY intrigued to see the PHLY & Flipsyde for some reason.

Thanks for the pics REDBRIM.
pimp.gif

Saw the whole line today:
6rings: Amazing shoe! But the sample they showed me was not the finished product, which sucks because they are adding theAJ VIII side straps to the shoe which IMO ruined it! The sample didn't have that feature which looked much better.
Jetter: Sample was his all-star colorway(blk/red), but the first release will be blk/blk. Nice shoe!
Oly's: AJ X inspired with XI lacing. Again, not a bad shoe!
Jordan Jaq: My favorite of the whole line! Kinda has that Zoom turf look. The black/white colorway with the contarstwhite stitching just did it for me!
They didn't have samples of the AJ III fusion, just pics...and boy I can't wait for those!!

haha those JAQ's look kinda sick! and the all black olympians might be okay? compared to those gross red/white ones that were posted a few weeks ago
sick.gif

wow those olympians r really droppin jordan brand needs 2 chill wit these combo retros but the womens 1s look ok

Wow, just when u thought JB was done with the Dub Zero/ Spiz'ike "melting pot" concept, they create the Jordan 6ix Rings? From the pic I see theyare made up of the 6, 11, and 13 models

Back
Top Bottom