Cat. Pics: New Team Jordans, White/Red XX3 low & 3 Different Packs: Girls, it's your turn.

The 6ix joints look CRAZYYYY... I think the VIIs r the lil holes on the upper of the shoe... looks like a solid output as far as team shoes go 4 JB

JAQ & Esterno

pimp.gif

That's my guy.....

And I'll be interested to see the response on the 6Rings...certainly I didn't care for the Dub Zero & Spiz'ike (or these) but sales wise theyKILLED...

^ So Justin or Jason (can't remember dude's name now) designed the Esterno and the Jaq?

Maybe it's time for JB to quite recycling old signature ideas and come up with original ones....

such as:
-Jordan Lite
-Jordan 3 percent
-Jumpman Vindicate

Yeah JT did those, and a third as mentioned called the Dentro...and the thing with the Esterno is you need to hold it or see it in person to appreciate thebuild. There's a clear outsole, and carbon plate that is visible at the midfoot and up into the midsole. The venting and traction is nice too and the shoeis just extremely durable and well made.

The thing about the 6ix Rings I don't care for is the XIII midsole is TOO defining. With the Dubs and Spiz'ike, the IV/Flight 89 tooling andIII/Revolution tooling are more basic and univeral in design and have been used on several shoes. The XIII midsole on the 6ix Rings just dominates the designto me. I'm sure they'll sell great and will also play well from a performance standpoint, which is never a bad thing, but the overall look is too muchfor me.

I wanna see how the 6 rings is gonna look like ...from the pics they gonn be
like another Dub zero kinda way...
I see some XIII's
VI's

I see the Jordan Garbage Factory is running smoothly, churning out more refuse than ever.

Every one of those shoes shown, and I do mean EVERY shoe, is complete crap.

I'm liking these new designs a lot better than the recent team jordans. So are the classiques suppose to be the skateshoes or the flipsides? And are theyonly gs sizes?

Okay, the heel spoiler from the VI's does not have to go on everything! It's like the new "patent leather" or "elephant print" forJordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom