cat saves kid from attacking dog. vol. cats vs dogs.

The claws are the advantage imo.

A pack of wolves could easily kill a cougar tho.

Last edited:
Cougars. Easy.

I like cats n dogs equally.

Have both. I like that cats dont give a *

U tell a dog to sit he sits. Tell a cat to sit hell look at u like u crazy.

Also the way cats hunt. Put a feeder mouse in a room with a cat its like the discovery channel 8)
This whole quote. Big cat week is the real must see tv.

Cougars. Easy.

I like cats n dogs equally.

Have both. I like that cats dont give a *

U tell a dog to sit he sits. Tell a cat to sit hell look at u like u crazy.

Also the way cats hunt. Put a feeder mouse in a room with a cat its like the discovery channel 8)

Aren't the wolves better at using their numbers and team work?

I pick wolves
If the wolves had numbers on em it would help. Straight up 100 on a 100? Wolves are done..

Last edited:
thing is dogs have become much more then domesticated creatures...they have become co-dependent of humans... A stray dog wouldn't even last past maybe a year (if that lucky) without a human to intervene. The mere independence of dogs is gone (outside of wolves etc...) A wild stray feral cat can live for yrs simply just off of instinct and intuition.

I like them both and I can see the appeal of both. Cats independence low maintenance...And dogs for their loyalty their obedience and simply the ability to have them do your biding.

Look at video footage of Lions and Hyenas. Pretty mutual fight even though it is always one sided. I think it applies to the cougars and wolves theory. No cougar roams with other ones. It really all depends on the scenarios.

I said earlier pound for pound a dog has NO work at all for a cat. Any scenario where a dog wins is because of outnumbering a cat, being much bigger or a fluke! LOL I've had both at the same time and my dog ran the crib until he effed up and cornered the cat. My dog never chased him again after that.

Last edited:
I don't know why we have to have a cat/dog battle as if we are in kindergarten.

But in terms of combat

Cats are better strikers, are quicker, better athletes, generally better stamina, and hand eye coordination is usually superior. Sounds like better fighters than me.

Back
Top Bottom