cat saves kid from attacking dog. vol. cats vs dogs.

I don't even rep fools but that one got me. I thought I somehow leaped into the Jay thread. Haha.

Meh, Jay-z has a ok catolog but Nas's first 3 albums alone is better than all of Jay's albums. But at the end of the day, in 01 Stillmatic > Blueprint. 

Naws is the most overrated cat ever.

Last edited:
I remember this guy gave his cat some coke or meth one time. Ever since that day anytime anyone comes in that house the cat starts purring and rubbing up against their leg and when you go to pet it the thing digs all 4 paws into your arm, latches on and proceeds to bite the **** out of you until you figure out how to remove it's claws out of your forearm. I hate cats

I remember this guy gave his cat some coke or meth one time. Ever since that day anytime anyone comes in that house the cat starts purring and rubbing up against their leg and when you go to pet it the thing digs all 4 paws into your arm, latches on and proceeds to bite the **** out of you until you figure out how to remove it's claws out of your forearm. I hate cats
That's deep smh lol

:wow: what kinda cat was that????

That was because of INFECTION not because of the Cat Bite, Totally misleading
"She said the nightmare began immediately upon agreeing to allow the stray or feral cat, which she describes as "five pounds of pure disease," into her home at the suggestion of her friend, who had apparently taken it off the streets and named it Cheech."

Yeah this occurred due to her stupidity.

^ all cool till that things takes one swing at them.

Monks got hands b..... tigers aint tryin to see da paws

monk-tiger_1392082i.jpg

I get pissed when I'm walking my dog (miniature pinscher), there's this cat sitting in the same spot every day. My dog starts barking and the cat looks at her with this look, not moving an inch, and I pull the dog back and continuing walking :lol: :smh:.

I told my friends back in the days my blackcat like this tore up a Rot dog and then chased him down the street. The dog was yerping for mercy. I was LMAO .My cat was a G, I wouldnt dare try to touch her.

One time she tried to bring her boyfriend home. I tried to scare the male away,my cat got mad clawed me then ran away.She came back 2 days later meowing at my window. Guess the dude found a better thot.She stayed preganant. Those males cats use to line up at my door waiting for her to come up SMH

That was a boss cat, why the **** did the mother run without her kid?

But not ONE of you is choosing a cat to protect yourself and your family over a dog. Stop playin. No better companion then a dog either.

That was a boss cat, why the **** did the mother run without her kid?

But not ONE of you is choosing a cat to protect yourself and your family over a dog. Stop playin. No better companion then a dog either.

what the hell does a dog protect you from? smaller animals?

I choose me and a firearm to protect my family from real threats

Back
Top Bottom