Caucasian man robs multiple banks disguised as a black man...SMH

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

moz-screenshot-2.png
How'd he get caught, you ask? One bank teller managed to give him a bagfull of money with a red dye pack. It exploded all over him and hiscar, and police were able to apprehend him.

http://mediatakeout.com/4...alistic_mask_inside.html
I remember as a little kid asking my mom why there was color on some of the money we got lol.
she told me it was dye.
laugh.gif

i can't even be mad
roll.gif
roll.gif
... i only worry about more people that at the time thought it was a black person and for whateva reason doesn't find out that this guy was really white ...

but
eek.gif
... in down times people get more creative

White folks been doing this for years tho. Creating masks that resemble innocent black people and commiting crimes and getting dudes locked up. The white man is the devil
smh.gif

Why he gotta be black, though?
My guess is that he knew it would be easier for whoever saw him to distinguish what race the criminal was. Choosing someone of a different race with a completely different shade of skin tone would make it harder for the police to find him. 
Like, if he chose to impersonate someone of another race, say, an east asian man, with a similar complexion, the possibility of it being a white man would still be left in the air, seeing as how security cameras don't always show the culprits face crystal-clear most of the time.

Originally Posted by cartune

White folks been doing this for years tho. Creating masks that resemble innocent black people and commiting crimes and getting dudes locked up. The white man is the devil
smh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah man, you guys are making this a race thing when in reality it was just a clever disguise... you dont trip when people wear old presidents masks... theyre white... i wouldnt care if he disguised himself as mexican...

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

yeah man, you guys are making this a race thing when in reality it was just a clever disguise... you dont trip when people wear old presidents masks... theyre white... i wouldnt care if he disguised himself as mexican...

laugh.gif
 there's always one...

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Is this what you have in mind when referring to as being disguised as a Mexican?

104125-mexikaner-kostuem-mexican-costume-zapata

Originally Posted by cartune

smh.gif
roll.gif

6 rings MJ wrote:
downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

That's just airbrush and fake facial hair.

Back
Top Bottom