Caucasian man robs multiple banks disguised as a black man...SMH

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I never understand why people who are able to successfully rob banks always keep going until they get caught.

Dudes are so damn greedy. He was robbing banks for months so he had to have gotten his stash up. Why keep going and risk getting caught? Take the cash and keep it moving dummy.
... And it's almost human nature to be greedy. 

On April 9th, Zdzierak allegedly held up the Key Bank in the Brentwood Shopping Center in Finneytown, then the Fifth Third bank in the Woodlawn Kroger, followed by the Key Bank near Tri-County Mall, the CVS in Springdale, and the Franklin Savings and Loan in Forest Park. Police say he also robbed the Chaco Bank in Forest Park March 5.

I wonder why the CVS though.

damn he had a real good thing going. definitely deserves his props. couldve probably went on for a few more months if it wasnt for that ink explosion.

Originally Posted by cartune

White folks been doing this for years tho. Creating masks that resemble innocent black people and commiting crimes and getting dudes locked up. The white man is the devil
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahahahahaha that mask is legit.

I dont think this should be made into a race thing. Like others posted before, it's really just a clever disguise. I wouldn't have thought twice if the post had been about a black dude impersonating a white dude. It still would have been an awesome story.

Its not the first time where someone uses the opposite race in a bank robbery lol

He messed up by getting greedy though, he hit a few banks and shouldve stopped there.

Back
Top Bottom